Hello I'd really like to make some mfp friends

Options
:smile: hello
I'm 20 from the uk I've dicided to join this and start a new healthier life style so I can be a better mum for my 3 year old son and set a better example for him
I'm currently 15 stone and id love to be 10 stone
Anyone else wanting to loose this amount of wieght or starting/started there wieghtloss journey for thr same reasons
It would be really nice to make friends so we can motivate eachother so we get to our goal wieght! :happy:

Replies

• fitness4life78
    Options
    Motivation and helping each other out is a great way to our goals!
  • BRaye325
    BRaye325 Posts: 1,383 Member
    Options
    Hi, you won't have any trouble finding friends for support here. The posts are great and will both educate and motivate. I have over 8 stone to lose. I've lost 3 stone in my first 11 weeks and a lot of it is because of everything I've been learning here and the motivation stories I read daily. I'd be happy to be friends and help each other through our journey.
  • hotjodels
    hotjodels Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    I started on here at 210lbs (I think that is about 15 stone) and I am now sitting at 150lbs or about 11 stone. my goal is to get down to 145 lbs right now but I think when I hit that I will be extending my goal to 130lbs. I don't have kids so my inspiration for losing is different than yours but we started in similar places and I would love to have you as a friend on here if you'd like to add me. : ]
  • runeatrunlive
    runeatrunlive Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm from the UK too and have a similar amount to lose! I'll add you as a friend if you want? I love having people to motivate me and being able to motivate other people!
  • toricolbert978
    toricolbert978 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hello thank you all of you so great to know there are such lovely and caring people out there I hope we all become friends and help each other out
    All of you are so incredibly nice!
  • bfergusonii
    bfergusonii Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    Started at 245 and I am down to around 200.

Happy to help any way I can.

Feel free to send me a FR.
  • formerfatboy1
    formerfatboy1 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    I started out at 300lbs and have no idea how many stones that is LOL. I am at 165 now and have enough motivation to give :smile: add me.
  • Funkenstein7
    Options
    Evening all.

I'm coming up to my first anniversary here. I've lost a stone so far, probably about another 4 to go (!!)

Would love to have a shake up with people and get some new MFP buddies.

I'd love some company on my road to fitness.

Take care

:drinker:
  • Tikibar72
    Tikibar72 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Hello -

I'm down 28 pounds, with 70 more to go. I'm active and log my food daily - diary is open to friends.

Anyone is free to add me!

Greg
  • xALEXANDROx
    xALEXANDROx Posts: 3,416 Member
    Options
    Add me if you want .
  • cheese_pickle
    Options
    I'd love to be friends, add me if you'd like :)
  • LynneW1983
    LynneW1983 Posts: 1,161 Member
    Options
    Add me if you want, goes for everyone.
  • nomoredoughnuts
    nomoredoughnuts Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Lost almost 30lbs so far (13kg) and I am working towards hitting my goal which is 128lbs.

I am not in a hurry, just want to be healthy and happy before everything else :)

Previously I have had a horrible relationship with food, I kept losing and gaining weight and was depressed and had an ED when I was 18 but I have recovered and I am happier than ever! (I am 22 now)

I love making new friends on MFP so anyone can add me, I need all the motivation I can get :)

This is my tumblr in case you have one too http://doughnutsnomore.tumblr.com/
  • It's great you're wanting to change your life. Keep at it! It might take some time but you'll get there. Feel free to add me if you want.
  • hellywelly14
    hellywelly14 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi, good luck with your weight loss journey. I am quite excited about trying MFP. Contact me for a chat if you like as I like making friends too. Will be on here for a while as have around 3 stone to lose! X