Biggest Loser-Last Chance Workout Video

BrookeInabnitt
BrookeInabnitt Posts: 8 Member
edited September 23 in Fitness and Exercise
I started doing the Biggest Loser Last Chance Workout Video and I am wondering how in the world I can find out how many calories I burned while doing it. It's a 60 minute video segement (5 minute warm-up and 5 minute cool-down) broken down into 5 circuits. Would it be considered circuit training? Just wondering so I will be able to log it.

Replies

• ewest67
    ewest67 Posts: 1 Member
    I do that video also and it does have it logged in the system if you search under cardio excersizes
  • BrookeInabnitt
    The only thing I found when I searched through them is the one called circuit training, general. Is this the one you are talking about?
  • Also wondering the same thing. I have looked around on the internet and the only thing I found was for a 140lb female you will burn 370 calories for the 45 minutes. I think that is just including the warm-up and last chance workout, not the sculpting. I'm not really sure, but I would also like to know!
  • BrookeInabnitt
    When I used the circuit training option and plugged in my 45 min. (I took off the 10 for warm-up and cool-down) it said I burned over 600 calories. Surely not! But hopefully so!
This discussion has been closed.