I need friends !

Options
Hey guys I'm daphne and I just had a OMG-IM-25-WHAT-AM-I-DOING quarter life crisis in which i realized (among other things) that I need to lose 40lbs because I ain't getting any younger. My goal is to get healthy this year and complete Tough Mudder while filming it in my gopro! I don't have fb so obviously being a millennial I need a social media outlet where I can vent all my life events, including weight loss :) I have this baby on my iphone, so I'll try to be really active and supportive. So ... who's with me? :)

Replies

• Keeta83
    Keeta83 Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    Sounds like a fantastic goal...feel free to add me if you like and good luck!!
  • sagefae
    Options
    Hello. That sounds like a great goal. Having the support on here is also really helpful; I know it's already helped me quite a bit.

Sent you a friend request. Anyone else is free to add me as well!
  • runeatrunlive
    runeatrunlive Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Good luck on the Tough Mudder! I'm thinking of entering myself next year. Done a couple of Spartan Races but Tough Mudder is a whole different ball game! I'll send you a friend request if you don't mind?
  • ghosthackexe
    ghosthackexe Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    Good luck you can do it ^_^ feel free to add
  • pethelpersfindahome
    Options
    SIGN ME UP !! lol I am setting my goal to ride the trails of Virginia on my mountain bike with my go pro and I have 30 lbs left to loose and get in shape. so I'm with you even at 47 yrs old I am very active in all kinds of outdoor activities. Feel free to add me as a friend.