Buying new clothes

Options
I need to buy new dress pants but I still have 24 more pounds to go. Where should I buy cheap but nice pants that I'm just going to give away in a month or 2?

Replies

• Sandikh
    Sandikh Posts: 116
    Options
    Goodwill, or other second hand stores. You would be amazed at what you can find!
  • lilcrittert
    Options
    I love Ross Dress for Less, TJ Maxx, and Marshalls. Ross Dress for Less is usually the cheapest. I bought a FABULOUS pair of black dress pants with a tiny white pinstripe for $7.00. I also bought a Michael Kors shirt originally priced at $75.00 for $15. The problem with Ross is that you have to shop often and look through the racks well.....WOW, this makes me want to go shopping!!!
  • cathicv
    Options
    Depends on your definition of cheap but Dockers.com has some pretty good deals
  • sandmart2009
    sandmart2009 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Marshalls if you have any where you are. Dillards run some very good sales too. Congrats!!
  • darwintheboxer
    Options
    Bon-Ton Department stores (regionally known as Bon-Ton, Younkers, Carson's, Herberger's, etc...) has pretty good sales. I am headed there this weekend as I am getting tired of my size 10s falling off. Here is a link to this weekend's (Friday/Saturday) coupons.
    http://akimages.crossmediaservices.com/listingimages/Retailers/BonTon/Coupons/110128_25520.pdf
    extra 20% off any sale item and $10 off purchase of $25 or more.

Good luck.
  • rsonthelake
    rsonthelake Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    I'd check out some consignment stores in your area, and then take them back there and have them resold when they are to big! You may make some of your money back :smile:
  • MissingMinnesota
    MissingMinnesota Posts: 7,486 Member
    Options
    if you have an outlet mall close by and hit their clearance sections you can usually find some great deals.
  • mariasheehan
    Options
    yes I second Ross its very cool!!!
  • jessista
    Options
    Try Forman Mills--not the best quality, but passable, and dirt cheap.
  • wolfchild59
    wolfchild59 Posts: 2,608 Member
    Options
    In addition to places people have already mentioned, I have found some great deals with Old Navy sales and in their clearance section. And also check to see if you have a store called Charlotte Russe around you, I found some great pants and tops there all for under $10 each.
  • fitmamaoftwins
    Options
    burlington coat factory LOVE IT