SENSA

Options
I was watching Extra tonight and I saw this latest product called SENSA. Anyone ever heard or tried it?
Let me know!
V

Replies

• Vanessa82
    Options
    I was watching Extra tonight and I saw this latest product called SENSA. Anyone ever heard or tried it?
    Let me know!
    V
  • time2wrk
    time2wrk Posts: 773 Member
    Options
    Is it a diet pill? I have never heard of it.
  • Eve23
    Eve23 Posts: 2,352 Member
    Options
    I haven't heard of it. But I did find this website on it.
    http://www.trysensa.com/about-sensa.htm

Personally I would be pretty leary of anything that chemically tells your body anything.
  • Vanessa82
    Options
    It's acutally this sprinkle stuff that you put on your food to help you suppress your appetite. From what I gathered it was made to help patients who have lost their taste bud to illness. In the study they say that a patient who lost their tastebuds gain more weight. All you have to do is sprinkle the stuff on all your food, you don't have to change your eating habits and they say their study shows that a person could lose on adverage od 30lbs in 6 months.

Here's the website: www.trysensa.com
  • Vanessa82
    Options
    I just want to know if anyone has tried it and what they thought of the product. I don't purchase any more diet products but I'm very facinated by the newest weight loss products.

78620.png

Getting rid of the spare tire...
  • Poison5119
    Poison5119 Posts: 1,460 Member
    Options
    It sure looks EXPENSIVE enough. Sheesh.
  • Vanessa82
    Options
    Just watch a 20/20 interview about the product. GIMMICK!!!
  • wanderinglight
    wanderinglight Posts: 1,519 Member
    Options
    Curious about this also -- what did they say in the 20/20 interview?

I'm definitely a believer in the "if it seems too good to be true, it probably is..." school of thought when it comes to quick fixes for weight loss.
  • amethystx
    Options
    6 months is approximately 24 weeks. That's 1.25 pound a week loss with Sensa.
    If you follow your MPF food plan you'll lose the same amount, at least, without ingesting all those chemicals. You will also be healthier because you're eating good stuff.
    You know that just about ALL of these weight loss products are bogus.
    Don't be gullible.MSN-Emoticon-classroom-185.gif