Options
HI! My name is Brandi and I live in Oklahoma....

I joined because I would like to loose at least 20lbs if not a little more then that.... I just don't know where to begin, what foods to buy - so I need help and I hope I've come to the right place....

Thank you
Brandi

Replies

• TwistedLemonade
    TwistedLemonade Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Whole grains, fruits, veggies... lots of veggies. Some diet stuff (because with diet because its not always good for you). Biggest hint I can give is lots and lots of label reading.

Hope it helps a little =)
  • HectorSr
    HectorSr Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    The best thing I can tell you is to try really hard to stay away from white breads, pastas, and anything with huge amounts of Carbs and Calories. If you're planning on exercising, don't rush into it, start out slow. my doctor and my best friend gave me that advise and I'm gradually increasing my regimen. Best of luck to you, I hope this helps at least a little bit.
    Hec
  • anewmeat50
    Options
    For me I have cut out all sugar and mostly all carbs.Im eating alot of fresh fruit and vegies.need to drink lots of water and take your vitiems.I have been walking 30 minits a day.good luck. Oh and stay away from fried and frast foods.
  • brandi16
    Options
    Exercise and the most raw foods you can eat!! Welcome!!

~Brandi
    **we share the same name AND spelling!!**
  • amoffatt
    amoffatt Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome. My advice is to start with a small change when it comes to food. I have personally noticed with a dramatic change in the way I eat, I found myself hungary more oftern and craving junk food. Good luck!