Positive interactive people wanted!!!

Options
I am on my journey to loosing 100 pounds in the next year and two weeks! I am working on the food I feed my temple,lol. I go to the gym Monday thru Friday and I am commited to the slow and steady process of not dieting but changing my life style. I would like to be added by people who are on any journey in their weight and that are active in not just logging but posting and responding to others on their friends list. Cant wait to meet some of you!!!

Replies

• ulala424
    ulala424 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I'm at the halfway point of my 101 lb. weight loss and I log in daily. Sending you a request. We can all use more friends on this journey.
  • NicoleB0830
    NicoleB0830 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I added you guys! I thrive off other motivational people, and hope I can be that motivation to you as well!
  • fitness4life78
    Options
    Lets go through this together~!!!
  • BeachLove1983
    BeachLove1983 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hi,

I am looking for more interactive people aswell who are full of encouragement and want to get to know each other aswell :)
  • Me too!! I've been using myfitnesapal on and off for a while. At first it was just to monitor what I eat but anytime I have a question regarding eating, exercised, etc. Google always takes me here! So I'm also trying to be more active in the forums. I don't know how to add people so feel free to add me if you would like.

I'm also on my journey of losing 100+. I started at 440 and am now down to 360. I know I still have a long ways to go but I feel better every day!

Welcome to myfitnesspal! I look forward to hearing your regimen and progress!
  • riverain
    riverain Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Hi all,
    Feel free to add me too! I need more interactive/supportive MFP friends. I find myself looking forward to everybody's comments and postings, and that helps keep me logging in and tracking food/exercise. My goal is to live a healthy life, and that means I am on a slow steady course for positive change. I have 30 lbs to lose and can use all the support I can get! I promise to support and encourage anyone who friends me, and ask the same of you too! I am not judgemental either, so even if your philosophy/methods/goals are far different from mine, it doesn't matter to me. Everyone must find their own path!
  • GenesiaElizabeth
    GenesiaElizabeth Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    I'll send you a request!

I've lost 57lbs so far. I'm on every day and would love more interactive friends! Best wishes on your weight loss journey! :flowerforyou:
  • madeleineld
    madeleineld Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Adding a bunch of you! The past few weeks on MFP have been the longest and most successful attempt I've had at changing my eating habits, and I attribute it to really throwing myself into the message boards this time around.
  • Lshona
    Lshona Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    I love supportive people!
  • Kindlesprite
    Kindlesprite Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I'll send you a friend request!

Nothing is better than a reaffirming comment from a friend on your workout or intake; I'm also looking for interactive friends!
  • chardonnaybee
    chardonnaybee Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Awesome goal! I'm trying to lose about 100 lbs too! We can all do it together! Support is key! Request sent [:
  • VibrantAnnette
    VibrantAnnette Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    thinking about what you want, your goals, keeping it positive, is vital to success! I also enjoy interacting with those focused on their health and fitness goals. sending friend requests!

it's been a two year journey for me, to lose 125#, and I've lost 36# so far. What's amazing to me is that I'm losing more inches than pounds at this stage, and gaining tons of energy. Last year after a 3 day detox weekend I lost 3# and 4" off my midsection, indicating inflammation. That lead me to a hormone detox program for women and men. Last week I celebrated getting under 220 for the first time in 7 years and also losing 17" off my thighs waist and chest in the past year, all areas of excess insulin and estrogen. I'm really getting motivated as I've found the right program to help me improve my health!

Looking forward to hearing your successes!
  • Etharian
    Etharian Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I don't have as much to lose. I started out at 215 a couple of years ago and got down to 148. I'm back up to 170 (and its not all muscle) so I'm jumping back on the wagon and looking to lose another 20 pounds and then continue to build muscle and stay fit. Started back up on Saturday, and started logging everything beginning Monday.

Good luck to you and everyone else.
  • MoochieRama
    MoochieRama Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Hi how do I add you? You sort of look like me.
  • MoochieRama
    MoochieRama Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    How do I add people? I'm not a big social media user, but on a weight loss journey set up by my doc...
  • christashay
    christashay Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I'm about halfway to my 100+ lb loss goal. I've actually lost 61#, so far. It's taken 25 months of hardcore workouts and daily struggles w/ nutrition- but I'm hanging on! Lol I'm a great cheerleader and motivator, so anyone feel free to add me!!
  • 20yearsyounger
    20yearsyounger Posts: 1,643 Member
    Options
    How do I add people? I'm not a big social media user, but on a weight loss journey set up by my doc...

Click on their profile and add as a friend. I have a bit more time these days so anyone who needs some extra encouragement/comments feel free to add me.
  • aquariz
    Options
    Fighting !!!
  • EBRE44
    EBRE44 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I'll send you an add always looking for motivational friends!! Lets do this!! x
  • melissa968
    melissa968 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Hi all! I've been using myfitnesspal on and off for some time. I've been smoke free for 6 weeks now, but have gained quite a bit of weight in the process. I'm back on my low carb diet and am learning how to jog/run.
    Motivational friends would be extremely helpful. Please feel free to add me to travel this journey together.