Looking for weight loss pals! Let's do it together!

Options
I'm 24, 6'3'' (160cm), weighed 145lbs (66kg) now. My goal is to lose 2 lbs (1kg)/week until I reach my goal of 117lbs (53kg).

I will start logging everyday from tomorrow.

To be honest, I have tried so many times to lose weight but failed every single time....I have already had learned helplessness...that's why i'm looking for pals to lose weight together! let's motivate each other!

what we need to do is to log our food and exercise each day. maybe have some convo if we have time. that's it. if you are interested, please add me as a friend :)

let's do it together!

Replies

• PrincessEliNa
    PrincessEliNa Posts: 524 Member
    Options
    Me! I am 25, 130lbs, trying to lose 10lbs, but it's not easy. I'd love a motivation partner :)
    Edit to say, trying to lose 2lb/week seems a bit aggressive xD
  • kbbeale
    kbbeale Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    You're 6'3" and weigh 145 but want to weigh 117?? If you are truly that tall, you certainly dont need to lose any weight. Im a tad over 6' and 185 is the high end of what I should weigh.....might want to reconsider your goals.
  • peejaygee1
    peejaygee1 Posts: 3,588 Member
    Options
    I'm 24, 6'3'' (160cm), weighed 145lbs (66kg) now. My goal is to lose 2 lbs (1kg)/week until I reach my goal of 117lbs (53kg).
    I think you mean 5'3"...

6'3" is 190.5cm...and if you weigh 66kg at that height you really don't need to lose anything.
  • whitewolf1200
    whitewolf1200 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I need more friends on this site so I'm down. I'm 5'7'' and I weigh 155 pounds right now. Trying to get down to 135. It will probably take a while but I'm trying to make a lifestyle change so I'm telling myself that it's fine that I haven't lost weight in weeks. Add me if you'd like :)
  • ludeo
    ludeo Posts: 75
    Options
    Ditto add me guys!
  • pattigorman
    pattigorman Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I'm with you! Let's do it together. Someone once told me about losing weight - never give up - it a process. It's like a roller coaster, we feel up, then we feel down AND through it all, WE STAY ON THE RIDE. We learn from mistakes, from Eating Disorder therapists, from nutritionists and from others like us. My best wishes to of you! Congrats for being here and thinking about yourself as you would a best friend.
  • mrscuza
    Options
    I'm in! I just had a baby and would love to feel myself again! I'm 5'11 and currently 200lbs, my current goal is to be 165.
  • kerlkaj77
    kerlkaj77 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I have been using MFP for a while now, but haven't been very consistent and haven't ever even been in the forum really. Not sure how this works but I know I need some accountability and motivation from people who really get it. I'm about 5'2" and currently weigh just under 180. I want to get down to at least 160. Maybe we can help eachother.