Positive interactive people wanted!!!

Options
2»

Replies

• tashlm123
    tashlm123 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I'm new to MFP so I'm posting often. Would love more motivational friends and I love giving as much support as get. Please feel free to add me.
  • jrline
    jrline Posts: 2,353 Member
    Options
    Staying Positive and working consistently towards your goal is the key.

Good Luck on your journey!

29509743.png
  • susanluvscheese
    Options
    Looking for more active friends too! I'm usually the only person who likes my workout and food updates and lets face it..... that's just sad!! :o) Add me!
  • engodwin
    engodwin Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    don't have much to lose but I log, comment, and post pretty much daily - feel free to add me!
  • handyrunner
    handyrunner Posts: 32,662 Member
    Options
    Hi all...im always happy to make new friends and see how they progress..anyone can add if they wish!!
  • kab030296
    kab030296 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hello,all! Looking for some motivating friends to for some accountability!

Go ahead and add me as a friend if your'e also wanting someone to go through this process with!
  • brittamh
    brittamh Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    You can add me if you would like
  • Itsmeash1
    Itsmeash1 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm almost to the half way point for my goal of 100lbs! I've been changing my lifestyle without feeling like I'm on a 'diet', still enjoy the rare treat here and there and haven't let this change my social life either! It's taken me just over a year, but slow and steady has been key as I've not found myself gaining any weight, either steadily losing or maintaining.

I've hit a bit of a wall so also looking for others who really want to get in to this and reach their goals! Please feel free to add me! :-)
  • DEVINinMN
    DEVINinMN Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Sent you a friend request. I'm just starting my journey on here and would also like more active contributing friends. Feel free to add me. Good luck, you can do this!
  • awesomedjmcvey
    awesomedjmcvey Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I am on the 200 pound journey, you can add me. I about 80 pounds down thus far and using MFP to get me the rest of the way!
  • Apothys28
    Apothys28 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I'm new to MFP and would love some new MFP friends! So far I've lost a little over 20lbs since I started Tracking and a total of 52lbs since I started my new healthy lifestyle. 15-20lbs to go!
  • trudywc2
    trudywc2 Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I have 100 lbs to lose as well and I am active daily.
  • misifer
    misifer Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I'm halfway through my 100 lbs journey on just started "phase 2" of this journey! I also don't believe in diets and this has truly been a lifestyle change for me!
  • hope0040
    Options
    Anyone can add me if they want! I started at 184.6 lbs, and my highest weight ever was 192 lbs. So far, I'm down to 177.7 lbs, slow and steady! I'm 27/F and always happy to have new friends to motivate each other!