Ladies, recommend your favorite sports bra

Options
Specifically for high impact activities. Please and thank you :)

Replies

• czmmom
    czmmom Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    I just started wearing this, but so far for 2 of my runs, it seems to do well : the champion show off bra. It is a max support bra. I like that you can adjust the shoulder straps.
    http://www.championusa.com/workout-clothes/women/sports-bras/bestselling-bras-85063--1/champion-the-show-off-sports-bra#

I did find them on sale at ****s and Sports Authority.
  • TLB86
    TLB86 Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    I find Shock Absorber Untimate Run bra is great! Espesh with a bigger bust!! U can find them on offer at eBay
  • Samstan101
    Samstan101 Posts: 699 Member
    Options
    I find Shock Absorber Untimate Run bra is great! Espesh with a bigger bust!! U can find them on offer at eBay

Agreed. I use the one above and the Shock Absorber Max and find them both great.
  • fabafter5
    fabafter5 Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    Moving Comfort hands down! I'm a DD and I used to wear my regular bra and 1 or 2 sports bras on top. Moving Comfort bras are all you will need. I have and love Juno, Maia, Rebound Racer, Divine Mesh. The girls are locked, loaded and stylish!
  • leggup
    leggup Posts: 2,942 Member
    Options
    Champion (NOT C2 by champion sold at target) has a lot of great high impact bras. It looks like they don't sell the ones I have anymore. I am about to get new sports bras, so I'll be going to the outlet and trying all of their styles. The last time I went there they had a super duper industrial one that was actually TOO much support (it pushed my chest up and apart, it was weird). I tend to like ones with keyhole backs, wirefree, full coverage, wide straps.

I also recommend lifting weights. It may be psychological, but I feel my chest wobbles less now that I've been lifting.
  • TeaBea
    TeaBea Posts: 14,517 Member
    Options
    Enell - really ugly, but works for rebounding. They don't move.
  • TeaBea
    TeaBea Posts: 14,517 Member
    Options
    Moving Comfort hands down! I'm a DD and I used to wear my regular bra and 1 or 2 sports bras on top. Moving Comfort bras are all you will need. I have and love Juno, Maia, Rebound Racer, Divine Mesh. The girls are locked, loaded and stylish!

LOL.....I love this!
  • Christi102012
    Christi102012 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    I'm a DDD and I use the Armour Bra by Under Armour. There's still a little bounce but when the girls are this big there's no such thing as eliminating bounce. The Armour Bra holds them better and more securely than any other bra I tried.

http://www.underarmour.com/shop/us/en/armour-bra-20-dd/pid1252164-001
  • ketowerdefense
    ketowerdefense Posts: 397 Member
    Options
    Okay, no fooling around here, I wear a 36J, and Freya is the best for keeping my stuff in check. Yes, they're expensive, but you can find deals on eBay and I cannot even imagine doing anything physical with an old-fashioned compression sports bra. Separate cups, underwires, three-part construction - so necessary right now.

ETA: I don't want to bra-vangelize too hard, but ladies, please make sure you're wearing the right sized bra! I wore a 38DD for yearsssss, and thought I knew my bra size. So wrong. I didn't even know that a proper bra should have a tacking gore. r/abrathatfits opened my eyes.
  • TheVirgoddess
    TheVirgoddess Posts: 4,535 Member
    Options
    I have big boobs. I buy the cheaper ones, and just wear two of them. My favorite combo is an Old Navy sports bra and a Champion sports bra.
  • Jennloella
    Jennloella Posts: 2,287 Member
    Options
    under armour. They actually come in cup sizes so they don't squash, but they still hold them in.
  • sewerchick93
    sewerchick93 Posts: 1,440 Member
    Options
    Okay, no fooling around here, I wear a 36J, and Freya is the best for keeping my stuff in check. Yes, they're expensive, but you can find deals on eBay and I cannot even imagine doing anything physical with an old-fashioned compression sports bra. Separate cups, underwires, three-part construction - so necessary right now.

ETA: I don't want to bra-vangelize too hard, but ladies, please make sure you're wearing the right sized bra! I wore a 38DD for yearsssss, and thought I knew my bra size. So wrong. I didn't even know that a proper bra should have a tacking gore. r/abrathatfits opened my eyes.

I second Freya!! I wear a 36I and they are the only sports bra I will buy. If you don't want to pay full price, look around on eBay and I even found them on zulily at 60-70% off.
  • sherrirb
    sherrirb Posts: 1,714 Member
    Options
    Enell - really ugly, but works for rebounding. They don't move.

+1 for Enell. You can get these cheaper on Ebay, but I suggest you find a store in your area and try them on for proper fit before purchasing online ANYWHERE. You want to make sure you have the right size and dont have to fuss with returns and all that jazz.

The Enell sizing charts are pretty spot on, but I still would try some on to make sure you have the right one. Until I had money to purchase bras that ACTUALLY fit, I thought I knew what I was doing when I shopped for bras.

At a 40DDD, these bad boys aren't going anywhere in my Enell.
  • pinkiezoom
    pinkiezoom Posts: 409 Member
    Options

I second Freya!! I wear a 36I and they are the only sports bra I will buy. If you don't want to pay full price, look around on eBay and I even found them on zulily at 60-70% off.

Thanks for this advice, i am HH which stands for HOLY HELL!!!! and have not managed to find a decent one yet, will give them a try
  • staceypunk
    staceypunk Posts: 921 Member
    Options
    I swore by enell and if you have large breasts they really will not move at all no matter how much you jump or whatever. But it is a little uncomfortable and shows under tanks. I dropped a few cup sizes after losing weight and still am large but not at all like before. I got this for Christmas last year and it is really a great one. Super comfortable and does not show under most tanks (except the straps are wide but that makes it comfy). However, when I am doing the highest impact stuff repetitvely they do jiggle a little, but it doesn't hurt.

http://www.amazon.com/Panache-Womens-Underwired-Sports-Black/dp/B005VNFGI2/ref=sr_1_17?ie=UTF8&qid=1411656127&sr=8-17&keywords=sports+bra
  • adge1475
    adge1475 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Absolutely Moving Comfort, best for running or lifting or yoga. When I was a 36-38DD, the Juno was my favorite. Now at a 34B, I love their Rebound Racer.
  • cheeres86
    Options
    I am a 34FF. I swear by Enell. I use to double up to but it never kept them undercontrol. My enell does!
  • Daisy471
    Daisy471 Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    Moving Comfort!!! I have both the Fiona and Maia.
  • salgal33
    salgal33 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    the new zipper front bra by Victoria Secret - can t remember the model name.

It has very nice support for my 36C. Better than any Nike, Champion or other common brand I have tried.

The thing I love most is getting it off and on. No more wrestling match!
    Zip on. Zip off. Done.