Any 17-Day Diet Followers? Let's share diaries and support.

Options
I'm starting Cycle 2 of the 17-Day Diet tomorrow and am looking for other members of the 17-Day Diet for MFP friends. I'm just starting on here so would love to create a circle of support and motivation! Please add me as a 'friend.'

Replies

• beth230blue
    beth230blue Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I am finishing cycle 2 tomorrow and hoping to have lost 16 lbs in total. Onto Cycle 3, then back to cycle 1 after Canadian Thanksgiving. Feel free to add me as a MFP friend.
  • stndupnchr
    stndupnchr Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I have done the 17 D.D. before a few times and it works to get the weight off! My problem is when I start eating like I used to and I gain it back. I started again yesterday. It feels good to wake up in the morning and I am excited to jump on the scale!
    My only real complaint is when I hit the plateaus. I haven't figured that part out yet.
  • DavetteJames
    DavetteJames Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi Folks - I've just completed the first 17 days of this diet and lost 7 lbs - yeah@ I would like to loose another 30 lbs. I find that posting my food intake on MFP is great. I've not been good about the exercise portion and know that this is a big part of the plan. What do you folks do for exercise? Please add me in as a 'friend' as I would like to join your group. Take care,
  • AmyMCGS
    AmyMCGS Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I'm on day 4 of cycle 1 and would love some mfp friends to share support!
  • jheanhennessey
    Options
    I would love to join the group
  • jheanhennessey
    Options
    I need motivation! I need to drop my weight before my baby turns 1 on December!!
  • Meeeeee6
    Meeeeee6 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I did cycle 1 and lost 10 lbs.
    I started cycle 2 a week ago- now I'm stuck on 10 and can't seem to budge. I haven't even lost half a pound.
  • vasudhau
    vasudhau Posts: 1
    edited November 2014
    Options
    I just started cycle 1 on sat and am on my 3rd day. I would like to join the group. I need to lose around 20 lbs
  • gleenkat
    Options
    Are any of you still following the 17 day diet?
  • Alluminati
    Alluminati Posts: 6,208 Member
    Options
    gleenkat wrote: »
    Are any of you still following the 17 day diet?
    Check out OP' s profile. It might answer your question.
  • ladybuggnorris
    ladybuggnorris Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    I am doing the 17Day Diet. I am on the final days of cycle 3 and will be heading back to cycle one on Tuesday, after a weekend off and a Monday Smoothie cleanse. Feel free to add me.
  • bodhgaya
    bodhgaya Posts: 5 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Considering to start the diet. Looks quite promising and would be happy to be a part of the group. I have been reading the book and want to start next week.