THANK U!!!

Options
Ok, I just wanted to take this time to say THANK U!! everyday we all get on line and connect to MFP, we receive lots and lots of support from people we do not know across the country. Most of us receive more encouragement and support form MFP than we do from people we know. I think that it is great that we take time from our busy lives to support others and encourage others to live a healthy life style. We may not know eachother personally but we care about eachother enough to connect everyday to say "hey good job" or "it's ok if you did not meet your goal today, you will do better tomorrow" I am proud to be a member of this community. If you feel the same please take this time to say thank you to your MFP:smile:

Replies

• kittytrix
    kittytrix Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    That's such a wonderful sentiment and I want to say thanks, too!
  • jAdorelife
    Options
    I agree there are so many supportive, motivational people on this site & it really is nice to see. all the support I've recieved is definitly appreciated!!
  • downtome
    downtome Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    And a big shout out from me! If it wasn't for MFP and the wonderful people on here I wouldn't have been able to come this far. Thank you, Thank you, Thank you! Much love and support!

Denise
  • Louise12
    Louise12 Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    I couldnt agree more :)
  • scaldawg
    Options
    im actually so glad that I joined this and started tracking my weight/calorie intake!! number one its working and number two im so much more aware of what i eat and what I am putting in my body!!!!!!!!! :)