Now forming P90 Challenge group 10/6 start date

Options
Just released yesterday! I am very excited for this one as P90X was always just a bit too much for me. Would love to have others join me in the challenge!

This group will help you reach your goals and give you motivation and encouragement daily. Add me as a friend or post here if you are interested!

Replies

• RunnerStephe
    Options
    Just ordered mine yesterday, probably starting monday.
  • Iakoob
    Iakoob Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm interested, I started P90 back in May, but had to stop pretty quickly when my diabetes got out of control. I've been on an insulin pump since June, and am doing a lot better with it now, and have been thinking about starting P90 again, and there's probably no better way than with others doing the same!
  • peejaygee1
    peejaygee1 Posts: 3,588 Member
    Options
    There are a couple of groups already for this:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/23779-p90-for-everyone
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/23768-p90-test-group-5-women-only

I don't know anything about them, I just saw them in the groups page.
  • MaryinBflo
    MaryinBflo Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    great everyone! I'm excited to do this. I will have a facebook group too if anyone is interested.
  • MaryinBflo
    Options
    Are you doing P90 or Power 90? Power 90 is an older program P90 just came out.
  • jeremywm1977
    jeremywm1977 Posts: 657 Member
    Options
    According to its own page, P90 hasn't come out yet, but I can sign up to be notified when it has been released:
    http://www.beachbody.com/product/fitness_programs/p90-workout.do

Perhaps if you're a BB Coach, you might have it already.
  • MaryinBflo
    Options
    No it's out already but not through beachbody only teambeachbody
  • MaryinBflo
    Options
  • popo312
    popo312 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    I'm in. I had done then original for a while but the old tech just going annoying and gave up on it. I got my 15 year on board as well hopefully it'll get here in time to get in in with the rest of you.
  • MaryinBflo
    Options
    I'm in. I had done then original for a while but the old tech just going annoying and gave up on it. I got my 15 year on board as well hopefully it'll get here in time to get in in with the rest of you.

Great!
  • achasnis
    achasnis Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    I just ordered mine today! Have no clue when it will get in, but am hoping to start it ASAP. It would be great to have a group to keep in contact with that's going through the same things as me!
  • boomhower1820
    boomhower1820 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Got mine officially ordered today. Given their processing and not so quick shipping I'm not 100% confident it will get here by the 6th. I guess we will see.
  • rodiculous140
    rodiculous140 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I'll order it today!
  • boomhower1820
    boomhower1820 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I was supposed to get my package tomorrow but I came home and had a beach body box on the porch. Like a kid on Christmas morning I tore into it. Like getting a box of socks it turned out to be P90X3. They shipped me the wrong product. I'm on the phone now getting the exchange set-up. They have agreed to expedite the shipping but doubt I'll get it in time to start with the rest of the group.
  • Mjsturg1
    Mjsturg1 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    So I would love to start this but I have a question about the autoship of the shakes..I'm not really into those just looking for the dvds can I cancel the autoship after they ship me the challenge package??
  • alesia9
    alesia9 Posts: 19
    Options
    Mjsturg1- yes you can cancel the shakeology home direct order at any time. It's a better value for you to get the complete P90 challenge pack and then if you decide to cancel shakeology its simple.
  • Mjsturg1
    Mjsturg1 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Mjsturg1- yes you can cancel the shakeology home direct order at any time. It's a better value for you to get the complete P90 challenge pack and then if you decide to cancel shakeology its simple.

Great thanks def want to give it a go !!