63 pounds lost B/A pics

Options

Replies

• smmljs
    smmljs Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    You DO look amazing! Absolutely beautiful!
  • princess4mimi
    Options
    :noway: Absolutely Stunning indeed! What a Beautiful Success Story!! Thank you for sharing it, very inspirational indeed. I am rejuvenated towards my target and goal, really motivating. Can't thank you enough. Any tips? Was it more of this less of that only this or generally that?....How long did you give yourself if there was any timeline? And anything else you wouldn't mind advising us on. Thanks a MiLL :-) Oh and you were absolutely a Gorgeous Bride, Cheers!!! :drinker:
  • MrX8503
    MrX8503 Posts: 67
    Options
    Dang, you look really really good. Congratulations on your success!
  • fitmamaoftwins
    Options
    wonderful!
  • kiannlouise
    kiannlouise Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    Naww you look beautiful! congratulations, you look so happy :o)
  • iolande
    iolande Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    how awesome and inspirational

and you look really hot too - I'd like to look as good as you in that red dress!
  • ladyhawk00
    ladyhawk00 Posts: 2,457 Member
    Options
    Absolutely gorgeous! Congrats on your progress!
  • shellybelly88
    Options
    Hey there.. you look amazing :):) How did you do it ?? Well done on the great achievement!! :D
  • arwamya
    arwamya Posts: 304
    Options
    just ONE word . WOW !
  • R0se
    R0se Posts: 10
    Options
    You look wonderful!!!
  • BrownEyedG1rl
    BrownEyedG1rl Posts: 625 Member
    Options
    WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Look amazing! Great job!!
  • TealStar13
    Options
    You look amazing! Way to go you. :)
  • Texasgirl05
    Options
    WOW that is Awesome! WTG
  • uk_angeldust
    uk_angeldust Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    amazing!!!! u look great!!! u r my inspiration!! :)))
  • maxolivia
    Options
    Thanks for posting. That first picture doesnt even look like you. When I first looked at it I thought you were much older than
    what you look like in your other pictures. Being overweight really changes how you look. Good JOb!
  • karlenasmith
    Options
    My god you are georgeous!!!!
  • Peanutmanda
    Options
    Wow, thank you so much for sharing this, because your about the same height as me and i started at around 220 also and my goal is 160 : )

You after pictures just made me want it that much more because you look AMAZING!!
  • golfbrew_matt
    golfbrew_matt Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    You are gorgeous! Great work!
  • beautiful4ever
    Options
    Wow that is awesome !!! You look great !!! What did you do to lose the weight ? I have been trying for three years and can't seem to stay with a program .
  • DawnOf1969
    DawnOf1969 Posts: 726 Member
    Options
    Wow, thank you so much for sharing this, because your about the same height as me and i started at around 220 also and my goal is 160 : )

You after pictures just made me want it that much more because you look AMAZING!!
    You look simply amazing!!

I started at 225 and my (first) goal is 149. I'm currently at 183. But short term, I just want to be 179 because then I am no longer considered "obese" and will just be "overweight"! 149 will get me into the "normal" range. After that, I will reevealuate my goals.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!