Exercise videos on Amazon Prime?

Options
I am currently in pretty darn poor shape, but have been fit before. To get back to a healthy place I need to start exercising again. The challenge is that I work full time, have a 3 year old, and am a nursing mother - my daughter is 5 months old and currently nurses when we get home for the day (around 6:15pm), twice during the night (between 12-2 and 3-4:30), and before we leave in the morning (around 6:30am). With everything going on in my life right now, getting to a gym is not a reasonable option. Does anyone have recommendations for decent exercise videos available on Amazon Prime? I'm looking for low-impact cardio, abs, and/or pilates.
Thanks

Replies

• OliverHenryB
    OliverHenryB Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    There are several good ones by Jillian Michaels on Amazon Prime. I think all have modified versions for varied fitness levels. There is "No more trouble zones", "Banish Fat, Boost Metabolism", "6-week six pack", and a few others. My favorite though is her "30 day shred", which is 3 different levels, and each level costs $2-$3. Hope this helps.
  • mcfirstin
    Options
    Thanks. I'll look for those. I've never used videos before - was able able to fit in going to the gym. But I have to do something.
  • anna_jewel
    anna_jewel Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    I do Jillian Micheals workouts on Youtube, if you research it, there are tons of great workouts!