Home Gyms

Options
Anyone else have a home gym? Still working on mine but its starting to come a long. Would like to see more pics of your home gyms.

54afbfcf-70b9-4562-ae4c-38893cd7e16a_zps5e534cf4.jpg

Replies

• majigurl
    majigurl Posts: 660 Member
    Options
    We are slowly starting. we have weights, Treadmill and elliptical. No pics though :/ Should take some :)
  • redfisher1974
    redfisher1974 Posts: 614 Member
    Options
    Yes take pics please.
  • socajam
    socajam Posts: 2,530 Member
    Options
    We have a body solid home gym, kettle bells, weights, balls, boxing bag, stepper with TV, stereo etc and sauna to compliment the workout afterwards.
  • astrampe
    astrampe Posts: 2,169 Member
    Options
    <
    <<<< Mine is a little more coloufull than yours! LOL,. Still adding to it... Have a pull up bar over the door. More photos on my profile, have no idea how to post it here...
  • docc30
    docc30 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    normal_photo_2.jpg

There's a sole treadmill on the other side of the room with a TV mounted in front of it. In between is just open area for stretching, etc.
  • redfisher1974
    Options
    A sauna would be awesome!
  • redfisher1974
    Options
    <
    <<<< Mine is a little more coloufull than yours! LOL,. Still adding to it... Have a pull up bar over the door. More photos on my profile, have no idea how to post it here...

Yeah my man cave is pretty bare..lol
  • redfisher1974
    Options
    normal_photo_2.jpg

There's a sole treadmill on the other side of the room with a TV mounted in front of it. In between is just open area for stretching, etc.

I have the same floor tiles they work great for the price.
  • astrampe
    astrampe Posts: 2,169 Member
    Options
    I have the same mats, but we moved to a new house and my "gym"(spare room) has abrand new thick carpet on the floor....So the interlocking mats move whenever I do....... Just ordered a solid piece of rubber flooring from Amazon, hope it works better!
  • DM01234
    DM01234 Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    For the moment, I simply take up a small corner of a bedroom so not too much excitement with any pics to offer.

A treadmill, stability ball and sticky mat are the "gear". A small TV mounted to the wall in front of the treadmill and an MP3 player with earbuds always close by.