Here we go again!

Options
Hi everybody my name is Ronda and I have had a weight problem my entire life. My weight has gone up and down ever since I was a child. In high school I weighed between 110-130 but I was in great shape and always dieting. Over the years it never fails I will be on a diet and exercise for a good 6-8 months do great and lose weight. I will then get discouraged by either people or I will say get hungry and then I start gaining again and I want it to stop once and for all.

I have done fitness pal at least 4 times now and I want to try again. I am worried people will see me as a failure for always giving up and I am not trying to do that. About a year ago I was doing awesome I was going to the gym 3 times a week and eating less. I got toned and lost a good 30 lbs ( I started at 240 my highest) My lowest I got to during that point was 192. My ideal weight would be 150 because I am big boned and 5'2 plus I am a apple shape(most of my weight goes in my butt and stomach)

I was doing this with a friend at the time but it seemed more like a competition and not doing it together. She got to be too judgmental and I ended up getting discouraged and stopped going. I am hoping to try again and take it one day at a time and hoping I wont fail again :(

Highest weight-240
lowest weight-110
goal weight-150

Replies