Ladies aged 20-30 with 50-100 pounds to lose : ]

Options
mle_b
mle_b Posts: 3 Member
Hullo!

Looking for some friends to come on this journey with me... so far I've been going at it alone. I've lost 16 pounds so far, but I know that with friends and support from fabulous people like you, I could do better.

Please feel free to add me if you have 50 to 100 pounds to lose.

We can do this!

Emily

Replies

• teresapooh98
    teresapooh98 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the welcome. I have over 100 pounds to lose but hope i can still be in the group. Moving along steadily with my weight loss.
  • amandzor
    amandzor Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    27, started in June at 253. My highest was 268.

Currently, I'm down 54 lbs at 214.

I've got about 65 lbs to go.
  • crystallynnl
    crystallynnl Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    I am 22 years old and I need to lose like 100 pounds..
  • beepaz
    beepaz Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    started at 286, have lost 22, need at least another 80, feel free to add me too. particularly people with open diaries! :)
  • teresapooh98
    teresapooh98 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Need to Lose a little over 100 pounds
  • zombiekatt13
    Options
    I'm 23. I want to lost between 50-60lbs.
    I was halfway there once...then life caught up with me..

So I'm back to where I started.
  • chesnity3
    chesnity3 Posts: 960 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm 26 and I've started at 260, loss 60 with about 70 more to go
  • beckm2022
    beckm2022 Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    Friend request sent. I've lost 17 pounds so far, but still have a long way to go. Feel free to add me. I'm active and am on daily.
  • curliegirlie
    curliegirlie Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    27, started in June at 253. My highest was 268.

Currently, I'm down 54 lbs at 214.

I've got about 65 lbs to go.

WOW!!! Good for you. You're doing awesome!!!!!
  • curliegirlie
    curliegirlie Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Everyone feel free to add me. I have over 100 pounds to lose and live a crazy busy lifestyle. But i am on everyday and track everything i eat :) So lets motivate each other!!!!
  • Aug1212
    Aug1212 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi Pals! I started at over 250 lbs. not sure exactly how much... I was at 247 in Nov. 2013 at only 5'2-5'3 I slouch - LOL. So, not good.

I finally got the determination I needed and managed to lose a few lbs. since then. Down to 215 now -according to the scale at the doctor's office... my home scale says 210 IDK... My ticker/tracker is off a few lbs.

I need friends now - don't think I can keep going without additional encouragement/accountability - please add me or do I add you? Not sure how this works after all the years I've been on here on and off. LOL Happy to be a support to anyone who needs it.

My short term goal is to get to 200 by January 1st. Originally this was 180 but I jumped off the wagon this summer. (I shared on this a bit on another post.)

I have my head back in the game now and this week I'm easing back into the flow of all that is My Fitness Pal! I don't know how much I want to lose yet... I go back and forth... I don't know if I should aim for 125lbs or not. At 135-145lbs. in H.S. I was happy. So, we'll see. :)
  • perlavaldez
    Options
    I
  • Jesus4Mayor
    Jesus4Mayor Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'm 22 and I need to lose a little over 100 pounds.
  • CWatson1994
    CWatson1994 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    hey im Caitlyn. im 20 at 5'4" and I weigh 204lbs. my ideal weight is 130 so I have a bit left to go. im on everyday so feel free to add me and ill motivate you and you can motivate me lol cause everyone needs a little motivation from someone who is going through the same thing that they are. losing weight is hard. but it can be done. and I really wanna lose it.
  • bbylynn1
    bbylynn1 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    23 and 50 lbs to lose, add meh!
  • Cortneyrenee04
    Cortneyrenee04 Posts: 1,117 Member
    Options
    Meeeee! I'm 28 and I've lost a little over 20 pounds with 50 more to go.
  • Megan101792
    Megan101792 Posts: 3,194 Member
    Options
    I'm 22 add me if you want. lost 75 so far, another 70 to go
  • sweetgamerchick4life
    Options
    im 29 and was 265 I keep going up and down with heath problems but now 240 and want to lose 100 pounds to be at 140 my sister was working out with me but she gave up so now im once again alone with nobody to keep me going I want to be 140 by next summer you can add me and we can do it together that goes for everyone that posted on here :smile:
  • MsSarahGale
    Options
    Oh yay! I'm on this journey with you (23 and want to lose about 50-60lbs), and yes, we CAN do this! :wink: