PROTEIN PACKED BREAKFAST

Options
Mrs_Sarah_Minor
Mrs_Sarah_Minor Posts: 25 Member
What are your favorite protein packed breakfast meal options? I have egg whites, oatmeal, PB2, Chia seeds, ground flax, banana's, rice milk and other options at my disposal. Thank you in advance!!!

Replies

• LuckyLeprechaun
    LuckyLeprechaun Posts: 6,296 Member
    Options
    two hard boiled eggs with plenty of chipotle tabasco is my current fave protein breakfast.

my prior favorite protein breakfast was a cup of low fat cottage cheese with 1/3 cup craisins mixed in.
  • camilliar84
    camilliar84 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    OMELETS LOVE THEM
    3 egg whites
    1 egg yolk
    sautee mushrooms/aspharagus/spinach
    1 slice of mozzerella cheese or provolone or swiss

with 1 cup of coffee w/almond milk
  • 12_oz_Curls
    12_oz_Curls Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    I usually do a breakfast bowl of egg white and either ground turkey, or just deli turkey chopped fine and a slice of cheap processed Kraft cheese on the top. Delicious, and healthy!

And it's eating clean! the processed cheese came out of a plastic wrapper, so no dirt added! (but to ensure you are eating clean you can rinse it first.)
  • Mrs_Sarah_Minor
    Mrs_Sarah_Minor Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I usually do a breakfast bowl of egg white and either ground turkey, or just deli turkey chopped fine and a slice of cheap processed Kraft cheese on the top. Delicious, and healthy!

And it's eating clean! the processed cheese came out of a plastic wrapper, so no dirt added! (but to ensure you are eating clean you can rinse it first.)

^^Rinse the cheese? that's funny :p
  • Keeta83
    Keeta83 Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    My go to is greek yogurt and some kind of fruit!
  • MetalTes
    MetalTes Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    haha…clean cheese... :D

I haven't tried it without the yolks, but I love to make pancakes out of mashed banana, egg, and protein powder. Sometimes I throw in a little flax meal or some blueberries too…yum!
  • heidispideymfp
    heidispideymfp Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    Cottage cheese pancakes

200g cottage cheese
    100g oats
    4 eggs
    0.5 tsp vanilla extract

Combine in food processor ( I usually just whisk by hand)

Fry in a pan as you would regular pancakes

Serves 4.
  • amusedmonkey
    amusedmonkey Posts: 10,330 Member
    Options
    I like oven baked eggs. 4 egg whites in a ramekin, 1-2 egg yolks in the middle, a couple tablespoons of milk and some salt and pepper, parmesan cheese on the top and cook in oven uncovered for 20 minutes. While it's cooking make nearly caramelized onions in oil and butter, add chopped tomatoes, pressed garlic and italian spices and saute for a bit. Top the eggs with this. Amazing!

That's around 350 calories and 30 grams of protein.
  • SilentDrapeRunners
    Options
    oats, PB2, milk, flaxseed...best breakfast ever