peeps with 100 + pounds to lose?? Daily loggers/supporters

Options
Hiya! :flowerforyou:
My name is lovely and im looking for peeps to be-friend who have similar goals. I originally lost 130 pounds but gained back 20 plus pounds due to stress over the past couple years. Due to the gain im at a 96 pound loss. However, if you have been on a journey you know oh to well the highs and lows of this journey and that life happens. Thus, i am looking to become friends with a very small group of like minded peeps who are motivating,supportive, daily loggers/daily supporters that want to blaze this trail together. If that's you please shoot me a request :)

Replies

• chilly1470
    chilly1470 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Hi Lovely, add me if you like, I am very active and supportive. I have around 140 pounds to go and have already lost 36. I am motivated and take this thing very seriously.
  • Lov3ly84
    Options
    request sent :)
  • BookAngel_a
    BookAngel_a Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    I am friendly and on MFP every day. I have been here since April when I set a goal to lose 100 lbs. I've lost 21 so far and have a long way to go. So I will be here a while.
    Anyone is welcome to add me as a friend. :)
    Best wishes on your journey!
  • Lov3ly84
    Options
    Thank you :) request sent :flowerforyou:
  • ivygirl1937
    ivygirl1937 Posts: 899 Member
    Options
    Hi Lovely! I've only been on here a little less than a month and have about 150 to lose but I'm on here every day so feel free to add me (and anyone else can too)! I'm serious about a lifestyle change this time and am always good for encouragement. :)
  • jennyjaree
    jennyjaree Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I'm just now on the right track and starting to really try. I need to lose close 100 pounds. I follow IIFYM. If you're interested in following me, you can :)
  • BEquality
    BEquality Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Hello! :) I've only been on here for 100 days (consistently) but I am a daily logger/exerciser. I have lost almost 30 pounds but still have 100+ to go. It's been crazy but I am crazy dedicated to this and I'm also a nice person. :D
  • RollosJ
    RollosJ Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Hi Lovely, just started working out about a month ago and would like to have support from people in the same position as me(need to drop 130 more pounds). So you or anyone else feel free to add me.
  • TannaBanana27
    TannaBanana27 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Please feel free to add me. I'm on every day----only 66 days....and 13 pounds into my journey so I too will be here for a while! :)
  • wintoolose34
    wintoolose34 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hey girl! I just been here a week or so.. I have 109lbs to lose. Always open to make new friends :)
  • just_jess7
    just_jess7 Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone! I have been up and down in weight for almost a decade, and am currently about 10 pounds under my highest known weight... I have about 160 pounds to lose (not sure of my ultimate goal), and I would love some supportive friends. I try to comment and be as supportive as I can, and would love people who are willing to take the time to do the same.

Good luck, everyone!
  • chunkyhuni
    chunkyhuni Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm Jae. I've had 2 kids that are now 12 & 10. I have gained 100 pounds since my kids and have started to feel disgusted with myself to be honest. I stay home cz I don't want people to see me. I would love a friend to help me thru this journey.
  • Lov3ly84
    Options
    I'm just now on the right track and starting to really try. I need to lose close 100 pounds. I follow IIFYM. If you're interested in following me, you can :)

Ive heard a ton about IIFYM but so scared to eat all they suggest for me whew! and ok i will send ya request lets follow one another :)
  • Lov3ly84
    Options
    Hello! :) I've only been on here for 100 days (consistently) but I am a daily logger/exerciser. I have lost almost 30 pounds but still have 100+ to go. It's been crazy but I am crazy dedicated to this and I'm also a nice person. :D

awesome sauce! great consistancy gurlie! i will send ya a request :wink:
  • Lov3ly84
    Options
    Hi I'm Jae. I've had 2 kids that are now 12 & 10. I have gained 100 pounds since my kids and have started to feel disgusted with myself to be honest. I stay home cz I don't want people to see me. I would love a friend to help me thru this journey.

You got it hun! friend, support, and motivation coming right up! :)
  • Lov3ly84
    Options
    Hi Lovely, just started working out about a month ago and would like to have support from people in the same position as me(need to drop 130 more pounds). So you or anyone else feel free to add me.

awesome sauce! i know you can do it! sending a request now :)
  • Lov3ly84
    Options
    Thank you all for responding :) sending you all request. Lets blaze this trail together! we can do it! :)
  • chunkyhuni
    chunkyhuni Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Idk what that is. I just opened this account yesterday. I logged my breakfast a bowl of mini wheat's and a cup of 2% milk. They said I'm not eating enough lol. Isn't it about burning more calories than I consume? Idk I've heard so much about how to diet. Not sure what works and what doesn't.
  • judeveg
    judeveg Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I'm a daily logger I eat between 1500 and 2400 cals (average about 1900 a day) hopefully doing this for life now ex yo yo dieter! have 100 pounds left to lose :)
  • PBWaffleCakes
    PBWaffleCakes Posts: 900 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I started at 275.7 and I have lost 61 pounds (I update the weight on Sundays) I have 79 more pounds to go and it has been hard. 214 (my current) isn't budging easily. In Aug I went on I'm done stage gained weight back and was like oh no! I want to be healthy. I'm 100% motivated again and going to get the last 79 pounds off!