Wife/Mom On a Journey to lose 50 lbs...Here for Support

Options
Hi,

I am ready to become an active member of MFP. I feel that if I become active I will be more motivated to log in. I am a wife and mother of four. I have been up and down on my weight, and am currently the heaviest yet. I'm 5'0 and weigh 196lbs. I have tried many diets and fasts, but I only end up quitting and gaining more weight.

I plan to exercise for at least 30 miniutes for 6 days a week and eat cleaner. I would love any valuable advice that you have to offer.

Looking forward to making new MFP friends!

Tiff

Replies

• awesomedjmcvey
    awesomedjmcvey Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    You can always add me. My diary is open and you are more than welcome to look at it. I would be happy to help if I can.
  • tiffytray15
    Options
    Thanks!
  • NotSoPerfectPam
    NotSoPerfectPam Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Tiff -- I'm on board with you - have to lose 60-70. A husband, two kids and a dog. Finally finding time for myself to exercise and eat right. Family is a bit shocked, but I've been sticking with it four almost three weeks now! Go girl!
  • McGristy
    McGristy Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    You can add me too! I'm trying to lose around 60 lbs :/ As a matter of fact anyone can add me!! Can always use more support and friends to keep you motivated :)
  • wonderwomen118
    Options
    I am a mother and wife of four who is also at my heaviest. My goal is to loose 50 lbs. I just started this journey (for the second time). It seems we have lots in common. I'd love to follow you. Maybe you can help to motivate me, because you understand a lot of my similar troubles.

Nikki
  • jessiruthica
    jessiruthica Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    Add me, as I'm here every day as well. I've got 65-ish more pounds to lose and am getting healthier every day :)
  • Strongandscrappy
    Strongandscrappy Posts: 1,735 Member
    Options
    I started around that weight 18 months ago after my second child. I've lost 40 lbs and am shooting for 10-15 more. You can do it! I'm here everyday. Add me if you'd like.
  • tiffytray15
    Options
    Thanks you all! I'm excited about this new journey. It's great to actually have members that can chat and help you along the way. This week coming up, I want to start meal prepping. Today I found myself a little unprepared. Would love some advice on how to prep meals (especially the moms)?
  • txladybug41
    txladybug41 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    I am at 194, toggling up and down between that and 196... I want to be under 190.. that is short term goal. 1st long term goal is 175.. and 2nd long term goal will be 150. Everyone reading this can add me as a friend. I truly need people to respond to me as I have some friends, but I get the every now and then comments or high five's. I need some push push push.. and I will do the same for you. Let's do this!!