4" of cleavage or 4" butt...

So, i attended a outdoor social gathering in my bustling small city a few weeks ago and found myself noticing, enjoying and wondering about the current fashion trend of women showing a lot of butt. So i ask the MFP collective intelligence: "Is showing 3" of fit *kitten* cheek (not crack) as mainstream "appropriate" as showing 3" of cleavage?

Replies

• AdventureFreak
    AdventureFreak Posts: 236 Member
    are we measuring exposed inches of crack? 4" of *kitten* by that measure is a lot of *kitten*!
  • are we measuring exposed inches of crack? 4" of *kitten* by that measure is a lot of *kitten*!

Ahh...based on your response i clarified/edited my original post. thanks!
  • LosingExtraKristy
    LosingExtraKristy Posts: 164 Member
    are we measuring exposed inches of crack? 4" of *kitten* by that measure is a lot of *kitten*!

Ahh...based on your response i clarified/edited my original post. thanks!

:laugh:

As a fat woman, and I'm working on that, I am not interested in seeing someone else's butt around town, even if it is fit. Maybe I would feel different as a man?? Not sure...
  • AdventureFreak
    3" exposed *kitten* crack is still a lot even for a plumber!
  • 3" exposed *kitten* crack is still a lot even for a plumber!

I'm not talking about crack..i'm talking about cheek...butt cheek. as in short shorts :)
  • cakebatter07
    cakebatter07 Posts: 814 Member
    Like 4 inches per cheek? Or two inches per cheek? Lol I'm confused...need some pics hehe.
  • AdventureFreak
    Now we have a good non subjective measure. I have to admit that as much as I want to see 3" of exposed cheek any more than 1" north of the butt to thigh crease is scandalous. Really even showing the butt the thigh crease is a bit much though I love it!
  • burning2much
    burning2much Posts: 4,846 Member
    I'll take a nice backside over anything.... And sexy legs
  • PurringMyrrh
    PurringMyrrh Posts: 5,296 Member
    Who wears short shorts?
  • inkedmommy67
    inkedmommy67 Posts: 198 Member
    I think it is a fad now, to answer your question. lol