Having a bad day

Options
Alright so it's been 4 days since I have started my whole program thing. I 'am having a hard time today. I don't want to workout, Idon't feel satisfied with the food. I have cravings like crazy. I need some word of encouragement please:sad:

Replies

• jilly30
    jilly30 Posts: 43
    Options
    Alright so it's been 4 days since I have started my whole program thing. I 'am having a hard time today. I don't want to workout, Idon't feel satisfied with the food. I have cravings like crazy. I need some word of encouragement please:sad:
  • icandoit
    icandoit Posts: 4,163 Member
    Options
    YOU CAN DO IT:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • songbyrdsweet
    songbyrdsweet Posts: 5,691 Member
    Options
    Okay, what do you want to do besides eat crummy food?
    Go for a walk?
    Clean something?
    Go to the mall?

I LOVE to lift, but I hate cardio. I mean, I really hate it. So I know that some days you can think up 100 other things to do besides exercise. If I am REALLY tired, or I know that if I take one look at an elliptical I'm gonna blow it up, I do something else active. I'll clean for a couple hours or go walk around the mall.

However, there's really no replacement for resistance training, so if you have to do that, just go and admire your muscles:bigsmile:
  • sezie
    sezie Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Just keep thinking of your goal, and how happy and healthy you'll be when you've reached it. I try and think of how bad I feel after a bad day, and that usually helps me to stop. Also, one bad day is not awful, just as long as you get right back on track.

:smile:
  • kistinbee
    kistinbee Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    jilly...YOU CAN DO THIS!! Maybe give in and let yourself have some dark chocolate or a little of something you are craving. But get your butt to the gym! It will make you feel better! Drink lots of water...you can put a little lemon in it if it's to your liking. Envision yourself at your goal weight...it's mativation in itself...or if you have pictures of yourself at that weight in the past. YOU CAN DO THIS!!!! Don't give up yet!

*Kistinbee*
  • jilly30
    jilly30 Posts: 43
    Options
    Thanks you guys :wink: It's nice to have such support from all of you:happy: