Last nights episode of "I Use to be Fat"

Options
Hands down, my favorite episode so far. If you haven't seen it, be sure to watch the re-runs on MTV. The title of the episode "Jordan has to overcome his past" or something along those lines.

I LOVED the dynamic between the trainer & Jordan. It was a very positive experience for both of them and the kid lost 67lbs over the summer. He looked and acted like a totally different person by the end of the show. It was truly inspiring.

Replies

• rnd789
    rnd789 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I almost started crying when he had that meeting with his mom. He was such a sweet kid. And a total cutie!
  • downtome
    downtome Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    I know, what a transformation. He was like a cool kid at the end not like the geek in the beginning and he and the trainer were like best buds! Great Show!
  • HolsDoinIt
    HolsDoinIt Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    i absolutely love that show...its very motivating..jordan was my favorite by far...
  • carolinemacdonald22
    Options
    I with out a doubt have to agree!! one thing I noticed was you could tell he truly wanted it!! Besides few slipups with eating, he wasnt crying and complaining and drama!

his trainer was awesome!! I was like holy cow... It does not even look like the same boy!!!
  • BrandNewMia
    Options
    I think this was my favorite episode, too. It made me cry twice! His transformation was incredible, the relationship he had with his trainer was like no other episode, they were perfect together. And his trainer was super easy to look at, lol, sexy sexy, love those tats!

That was a very motivating story, can't wait for next week!