FACEBOOK

Options
I just wanted everyone to know, since I joined MFP, I have been on here waaay more than on FB. Which is awesome b/c its like the same, but with weight loss, motivation, and support everywhere! Anyone else who feels the same?

Replies

• baycityroller
    Options
    haha snap, I'm definitely on here more than fb! :)
  • GabrielMaestas
    GabrielMaestas Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    I feel the same...
  • chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    Options
    I am addicted to both! :blushing:
  • Green_Eyed_Girl88
    Green_Eyed_Girl88 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Haha..I am the SAME way.. Definitely on here more than FB!
  • karljp
    karljp Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Absolutely! Funny, on here more than FB. Amen!
  • SMJohnson27
    SMJohnson27 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Same here! I used to be in FB all day, but since I found MFP, I live on here, Haha!
  • traceysturn
    Options
    DITTO!
  • maaalloryy
    Options
    I like everyone on here better than all my friends on fb :) hahahah
  • aholly70
    aholly70 Posts: 577 Member
    Options
    yes i'm on here more.I'm not a fan of FB.
  • qtwells82
    qtwells82 Posts: 352
    Options
    Yep this is my new addiction. Im starting to hate Facebook more and more
  • ElianeSweety
    Options
    I am new here and absolutely LOVE IT!!! :-)

Any one want add me as a friend?
  • thisis4me
    thisis4me Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    I am on here more than FB.....I love this site:)
  • critter347
    critter347 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Ha, yeah, since finding this site I'm barely on facebook. I'm much more interested in reading statuses about people losing weight and how they did it and seeing food journals rather than statuses talking about how worked sucked today, etc.
  • helenamonks
    Options
    Ha, yeah, since finding this site I'm barely on facebook. I'm much more interested in reading statuses about people losing weight and how they did it and seeing food journals rather than statuses talking about how worked sucked today, etc.

Definitely. LOL

I must say I do still get on facebook because I have tooons of extended family and such, but the above mentioned reason is why MF
    P is sooooo much more interesting!!! Thanks guys!
  • jbars11
    jbars11 Posts: 71
    Options
    ABSOLUTELY and I'm loving it!!! I used to log in to facebook right away and now mfp is the first and last website I check each day. It's such a GREAT place for motivation and support!!!!

Love being part of such a positive group!!! :bigsmile:
  • ♥_Ellybean_♥
    ♥_Ellybean_♥ Posts: 1,646 Member
    Options
    well besides the fact that my FB was taken away @ work... no access all of a sudden! ...

But I am here all day everyday @ work... and when I go home this is the first thing I log into !
  • cmyrick75
    cmyrick75 Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    I agree! And I can put what I am really thinking on here! lol
    Now if only there was a "like" button... lol
  • barberella
    Options
    Definitely in the same boat. Every morning when I got to work and turned on my computer, I would immediately log on to Facebook. Now, I go to MFP first. Not to just to log in my food or exercise, but to just see what the daily topics are off the bat. It's that kick of motivation I need to start my day off right! Just to know there still are others on their journey, and I have a useful resource to turn to everyday for support.
  • wpij25
    wpij25 Posts: 161
    Options
    Agreed MFP is way more motivational than FB!!
  • noltes2
    noltes2 Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    I'm with all of you! I don't want to update my status about how work sucked, or I bought a new purse lol like some people feel the need to do multiple times a day!

I would much rather update my status about fitness and weight loss.... and that is DEFINITELY not going up on Facebook! And I love reading about other people's journeys. You guys all know my weight, and I am totally fine with that - because I still feel annoynomous!