looking for new friends

Options
mommyonamissi 

Joined Jan 2014

Hi I am Katie. Im from chicago and MOM to a goergous 11 month old daughter. Before i got pregnant i lost 50 lbs. Unfortunately pregnancy and laziness after birth caused me to gain it all back. So far I am back down 22 lbs and working to get back to where i was. The fight is definitely not as easy as it was before having a baby as now i am juggling raising her working full time and trying to manage my eating and exercise. Im looking to connect with anyone who is looking for support and is walking thru this constant struggle. I want to be a healthier person for myself but more importantly my little girl so she has a good example. If your interested in becoming a part of my journey send me a message or request me

Replies

• ShyGirl1978sm
    ShyGirl1978sm Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Wow, you will be kept busy! I'm Sharon and I live over here in the UK. I don't have children, but I care for my husband who has bipolar so I often don't have time to think or care for myself, but I realised I won't be able to care for anyone if I don't look after myself so while I'm doing it for me primarily, I'm also looking to get healthy for by husband too.

I've sent a friend request, we can cheer each other on and support each other through the hard bits!

Well done on your 50lbs loss before. You can do it again!

Good luck!

PS Your little girl is so adorable in your photo! :)
  • jaebennetti
    jaebennetti Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Hi I am Jae and I live in Iowa. Not far from you and my fiance worked in chicago for years. I am always looking for new friends. Please feel free to add me.
  • JanGlock
    JanGlock Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me...I'm here daily and just absolutely love this site.
  • Amanda4change
    Amanda4change Posts: 620 Member
    Options
    I'm more than happy to have new friends! I'm a mom of 4 (ages 21,18,14 &3) while I don't access the message boards everyday I do log everyday.
  • SGJ86
    SGJ86 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me :)
  • mommyonamission418
    Options
    Thanks so much everyone i love new people.
  • mommyonamission418
    Options
    Bump
  • Pezkin85
    Pezkin85 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I sent you a friend request as I'm in a similar boat! :)
  • mommyonamission418
    Options
    bump
  • valeriehettelhansen
    Options
    I am just getting started while working full time and raising 4 kids. I could use all the supportive friends I can get. So please request me if you'd like. :-)
  • T1me4Change2015
    T1me4Change2015 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Just starting over again myself ;) feel free to add me!!
  • mommyonamission418
    Options
    i dont check the board much but anyone still interested send me a request
  • amscherm0520
    Options
    Hi there..> I'm Andrea.. .from Maryland... I just started this journey 2 days ago... I have an 11 year old - and now that he is a little more grown - and a little less dependent on me - it is time I take my life back and get myself healthy!! Feel free to add me as a friend - I am always looking for support - and willing to give it!!!
  • mama3times
    mama3times Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi Andrea..Good luck on your journey.You can count on me as one of your supporters.
  • steelerfan1967
    Options
    Feel free to add me. Im a good motivator ☺️
  • mommyonamission418
    mommyonamission418 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    bump
  • DnTeegen
    DnTeegen Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I requested to be your friend. I need accountability on here as well!
  • _Sara_A_
    _Sara_A_ Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!
  • BIGLeagueQ
    BIGLeagueQ Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Request sent! :)