HEEELLLPPPP!!!!!!

Options
HEY GUYS HAVENT BEEN ON HERE FOR BOUT A WEEK, AND NEED A KICK UP THE BUTT LOL TO GET BACK TO IT LOL ADD ME AND KICK ME LOL

Replies

• FearAnLoathing
    FearAnLoathing Posts: 4,852 Member
    Options
    *kick lol:wink:
  • Smays1208
    Smays1208 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Girl Get on it!!! What are you waiting for???:smile:
  • Goal_Seeker_1988
    Goal_Seeker_1988 Posts: 1,619 Member
    Options
    Welcome back! *KICK*
  • Floricienta
    Options
    *slap* :laugh:
  • nabrown382
    Options
    KICK! Pick up where you left off & jump back on the healthy bandwagon....
  • MeliciousMelis
    MeliciousMelis Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    (KICKING).....

Why the slack? Bad week?

Whatever the case you're here now, don't leave! You can do this!!! (But, try and identify what pit-falled you when you were gone so you can overcome it in the future :)
  • ljpham
    ljpham Posts: 25
    Options
    i also need a kick!!! but here's a nice big *KICK* for you :happy:
  • ObviousIndigo
    ObviousIndigo Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    Time is going to pass by weather you get back on or not... Here's the thing you need to ask yourself. Are you prepared to look back to this 6 months ahead of now and KNOW that you could have been a lot healthier and closer to your goal if you had have just done it? *kick*
  • lobster888
    lobster888 Posts: 861 Member
    Options
    Sending a kick with lots of support !! You can do this... get back on it!!!
  • RebeccaM2386
    Options
    You can do it
  • Lakeside54321
    Options
    Kick! Your counter says you have lost 15 pounds........ If you haven't done the following.... go to the gym, and find 15 pounds of weights.... pick them up and say "this is what I've lost"! Then go and try to pick up the weight you still want to lose! It is sobering to realize how much 15 pounds is! Keep going.... the only alternative is to end up back where you started again, with all the emotions!! So get with it! Be the loser you are trying to be!