Help - I need discipline

Options
I need help! When ever I notice that I have lost weight, I mean even if its just like an inch around my waist, I tend to over eat and I try hard not to! Can someone give me advice on how I can stop this horrible habit?

It always happens whenever I notice that my stomach has gotten smaller or if I feel different. I don't know if that makes any since but I hope it helps.

Replies

• homerismyhero
    homerismyhero Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    That’s a hard habit to break – self sabotage. When I feel it coming on- the urge to eat when I know I’m not hungry or have eaten enough calories for the day- I go for distraction. Take a walk, do the dishes, clean the bathroom, read, knit- anything to change the self-destructive behavior I know I’m headed towards.
  • DamieD
    Options
    Thank you! I will try my hardest to break this habit.
  • BARRY_SCOTT
    Options
    go for distraction. ...., do the dishes, clean the bathroom,

GREAT ADVICE! USE GRIME AND LIME AND YOU'LL GET IT DONE IN HALF THE TIME!
    CLEAN THOSE STUBBORN STAINS AND STINKING DRAINS FORGET ABOUT THOSE HUNGER PAINS!
    THERE'S NO THINKING ABOUT CAKES WHEN YOU'RE CLEANING PLATES!

BARRY SCOTT
  • Squeer
    Options
    Hi fatty. I always find a quick wank takes my mind off food.
    Making sure you wear a crotchless sauna suit also makes it easier to lose weight too. On a good wankathon I've lost up to 9lbs, maybe because I've got huge nads but some of it was sweat. Win/win situation. Hope this helps.
  • DeepakBindippa
    Options
    go for distraction do the dishes, clean the bathroom,

That is not being a distraction, that is being her job. I am also believing that making sandwiches is also being part of her job.
  • prettygirlstorm1
    prettygirlstorm1 Posts: 722 Member
    Options
    Wow i thought I was the only one who did that. I'm at the point now where I don't even get on the scale or measure. I like the advice from the other I am going to have to use it!!! Good luck to you and no more self sabotaging!!!!
  • caracrawford1
    caracrawford1 Posts: 657 Member
    Options

CLEAN THOSE STUBBORN STAINS AND STINKING DRAINS FORGET ABOUT THOSE HUNGER PAINS!

BARRY SCOTT
    Omfg, LMAO
  • corgarian
    corgarian Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    Log your calories every day. when you hit your limit stop eating.
  • DeepakBindippa
    Options
    I am being so glad that there are none of those feminist females being on here, it is making me very happy that all the women being on here know their place and do as they are told and marry who they are told, it most pleases me.
  • Lonestar5775
    Lonestar5775 Posts: 740 Member
    Options
    Thank you! I will try my hardest to break this habit.

To quote Yoda, "Do or do not, there is no try."
  • Squeer
    Options
    The sauna suit idea does actually work, just make sure that the material used is correct. My previous partner 'God rest her soul' used a sauna suit that she purchased from poundland and during a 3hr sybian session she lost so much fluid it shorted out.
  • TwinkieDong
    TwinkieDong Posts: 1,564 Member
    Options
    thought this was another 50 shades or grey thread, ..... :(
  • Squeer
    Options
    Hi fatty,
    On a serious note sex is the quickest and most fun way to burn calories and lose weight. Find yourself 25-30 well hung fellas and get a good pounding off them. When they've all finished you should have lost around 10-12 lbs of fluid. Keep this up every day for around 2 months and you should be, judging by your pic, nearly half way to your target weight.
    Hope this helps, it did for me.
  • alligatorrawr
    alligatorrawr Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    If I ever finding myself wanting to eat just to eat, I grab baby carrots. they are super crunchy, taste good and it's satisfying. and Low calories! But I bought myself a $300 outfit that I don't fit into. I'm one of the cheapest people I know, (I normally don't spend more than $10 on a shirt and $20 on jeans. So that's like 10 outfits!! anyway, if I feel like doing something I shouldn't I check out that fabulous outfit (and the fact that I don't fit into my winter clothes andddd it's right around the corner!) it keeps me moving!
  • alligatorrawr
    alligatorrawr Posts: 144 Member
    Options

BARRY SCOTT

I love this way too much hahahah
  • onefortyone
    onefortyone Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    I read this thread and now I AM SLOWLY BACKING AWAY.
  • marthalgutierrez92
    Options
    Just remember that those inches will come right back, we can't give you discipline only advice.... it has to come from within you!! Be strong
  • bonnieneedshelp1
    Options
    I'm sorry, but that statement is just mean. Women are loving and kind. Not because it's "knowing their place" it is because it's our nature. If women are kind to you then they deserve the same in return. Very odd statement and it has nothing to do with being supportive.
  • bonnieneedshelp1
    Options
    The statement I just made was a response I read from the man who said "I'm glad the women on here know their place". No one else.
  • marthalgutierrez92
    Options
    bonnie, I agree with you that's flat our rude.