Life Makeover

Options
Hey everyone,

I've been here for awhile, but am finding it really difficult to get the motivation to do what needs to be done. I know this is my fault and I'm lazy. All blame lies on my shoulders. However, enough is enough and I need to do this once and for all.

I would love to have some more friends for support. Not only am I looking to lose some weight and get fit, I really need some help staying motivated in other areas of my life. I want to work on time management, go to bed earlier, get up earlier, cut out some of my bad habits (beer drinking), be better in my personal relationships, etc. Basically a whole life makeover.

If you have similar goals or just want to help out, please friend me (okay that sounds desperate lol).

L.

Replies

• catjwilliams75
    catjwilliams75 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    You can do this!! You have to dig deep and dont give up when you have an off day!!
  • nogreenthumb
    Options
    Agreed. My motivation is so low these days and I know I'm just getting unhealthier and for the most part plumper.

Time to really think things over!

Thanks!
  • ellie0213
    ellie0213 Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    I know just what you mean! You can add me if you'd like!
  • RunerRita
    Options
    You already have done the hard part by deciding to do it!! You can do it and if you need support we are here! I too need the support and help!
  • Cammyfaye
    Cammyfaye Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Sounds like you have a good mind set..that always helps..you are welcome to add me if you like. I can always use more friends and encouragement and love to give encouragement anytime I can too
  • alligatorrawr
    alligatorrawr Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    I added you :) I went from eatting whatever, never working out, watching tv and sleeping in all my off time and smoking a pack a day. it hasn't been a month yet, but I'm eating A LOT healthier, counting calories, spending a lot of time in the gym and quit smoking. I have bad knee and ankle problems and that was my excuse before, but I'm working my way around it. and I'm seeing a HUGE difference! I added you hopefully I can help you along! I took everything in baby steps so I didn't get overwhelmed. (first week diet, 2nd week just going to the gym, 3rd week having daily workout goals and being more active in my off time, next week I amgoing to start pushing my workouts harder) I noticed yesterday that I was soooooo sore and tired, so I took the day off and today I feel great and was back in the gym. I hope this helps!