It’s official – 100 lbs lost – full body progress pics

Options
2»

Replies

• Ronij59
    Ronij59 Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    you can fix your ticker by going into your settings and reset the starting weight to what it was when you actually began your weight loss journey. I had lost 25 pounds before finding MFP and it always read short of my actual loss. Another friend on here told me about how to change it.

You have done a marvelous job at your loss and I too am looking for that day to see onderland. I have 13 pounds to get there. Congrats on the 100 mark! You should be very proud of yourself!
  • rubyamber01
    rubyamber01 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Fantastic Job. :) My goal is to lose 100 pounds. Started Sept 1st. Reading your story an inspiration to keep on going.
  • mxmkenney
    mxmkenney Posts: 486 Member
    Options
    That is totally amazing that you lost 100 pounds in 5 months! Now I just need to convince my sister-in-law that she can do it too!! Maybe seeing this post will help motivate her. Thank you!
  • PaminTewksbury
    PaminTewksbury Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Nicely done!!!
  • AShannon54
    AShannon54 Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Thank you all! I really loved the C25K running program. I finished that about 3 weeks ago and keep building on my distance. Tuesday I was really in 'the zone' while running and I made it to 6.2 miles (woo-hoo). However, I think that was a bit much and I was still really sore for last night's run, which was only about 2.5 miles. I do want to keep building but I might take it a little slower pace.

I have another 5K race this Sunday, which my husband is going to do as well. He is in Week 6 of C25K and doing great too! He is going to try to run the whole 5K but if he has to stop a couple of times that is still Ok. We have a 5-mile race on Thanksgiving morning we signed up for called the Turkey Trot.

My goal is to try to do a race about once a month and in April there is a big 10K I am going to do called the Capital 10K in Austin. There are over 20,000 runners and I can't wait. It is my long term race to look forward to and hopefully I will be close to my GW by then. :happy:
  • AShannon54
    AShannon54 Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    you can fix your ticker by going into your settings and reset the starting weight to what it was when you actually began your weight loss journey. I had lost 25 pounds before finding MFP and it always read short of my actual loss. Another friend on here told me about how to change it.

I am going to try to do this now! I always feel a bit cheated because the ticker doesn't tell my 'full story'. Thank you for the advice!
  • betsyjo67
    betsyjo67 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    you look amazing:smile:
  • MistyHiker
    MistyHiker Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Ok, I just posted about a month ago with some progress pics but it was face only and more importantly I have now officially hit 100 pounds lost! I had already lost a little bit of weight before I found MFP (so my ticker only says 86 lost!)

I had to really look hard to find a full body picture. I rarely took pictures at all let alone a full body shot. So… the before is the best I could find. The ‘after’ is from two weeks ago at my first full ‘running’ 5K (32 minutes and 23 seconds). I have lost about 5 lbs since that picture even!

I still have about 35 more pounds to lose to hit my long term GW of 180 but right now my GW is 199… which is only about 15 pounds away (I am 6ft tall)!! No magic behind my weight loss - just counting calories, being active and staying strong (mentally and physically).

Progress100_zps5afab4c2.jpg

GREAT JOB!!!
  • bciloveme2014
    bciloveme2014 Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    wow congratulations!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!