New to MFP and looking for friends

Options
Hey everyone, I'm a 23 year old guy from US looking for people that have similar stats and a similar situation as me. I'm a full time student with a part time job, just looking for motivation and hoping to lose a little weight. I have no friends on here so far, so it would be great if I could make some!

Replies

• X3Jimmy
    Options
    Welcome! I'm somewhat new on MFP as well, but I'm super active with my workouts (6-days per week). I just turned 30 and am working on building muscle and eating right while being a part-time graduate student and working full-time. Feel free to add/friend me.
  • nicolejo143
    nicolejo143 Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    I'm 22 and I just graduated this year. I'm trying to find some friends close to my age. I just started taking my fitness pal seriously this month and I've been logging every day. Feel free to add me.
  • oreosniffer91
    Options
    I'm 23, I actually graduated 2012 but about to go in to grad school. I work full time (60hrs per week). I am new to MFP and I have no friends. I am hoping to lose more than a little weight and would love to have friend to help me stay motivated to reach my goal. Feel free to add me!
  • davidp2711
    davidp2711 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me anyone