Your favorite Work-Out Pants

Options
This might seem so silly , but I am in the market for some new Work-Out pants. I have a pair I got from JC Penneys a couple years ago and I absolutely love them. But now that I've upped the frequency in which I visit the gym, I really need to invest in a couple of new pairs of pants. I like the capri pants, somewhat thick material, no see through or flimsy, thin, barely-there-can-see-the-pattern-and-type-of-underwear-you're-wearing type of material. :blushing: I mostly do cardio at the gym, treadmill, elliptical, sometimes stationary bikes. What are your favorite workout pants? Recommendations, opinions, etc very welcome! :flowerforyou:

Replies

• Sweetvirgo63
    Sweetvirgo63 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    I don't go for the overly pricey brand names. Mine are made of a blend of cotton & spandex and go to just below my knees; they're a snug fit. They don't have a brand name. I buy mine at department stores like Walmart.
  • lili61
    lili61 Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    I like Athleta Rev capris but they are a little pricey.

I also like Old Navy active compression capris. They are always around $20-25 and hold up well.
    http://oldnavy.gap.com/browse/product.do?cid=53935&vid=1&pid=810761002
  • lgriffithschall
    lgriffithschall Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    The JCP ones are actually my favorites too! I've had Under Armor, Nike, Addidas, but I always come back to the JCP brand because they seem to offer good compression -- plus they have a waist tie which is a necessity for me.
  • kshadows
    kshadows Posts: 1,315 Member
    Options
    Walmart! I have 2 of their Danskin but they have a newer athletic brand now too that seems great.
  • breefoshee
    breefoshee Posts: 398 Member
    Options
    Target!! They have some that I've worn forever! I think its called C9.
  • ew_david
    ew_david Posts: 3,473 Member
    Options
    Old Navy yoga pants.
  • tkillion810
    tkillion810 Posts: 591 Member
    Options
    Check out TJ Max for some good deals on workout clothes! My favorite, is Lululemon - but they are pricey. They are great quality and fit, which I love. I've also been checking out Fabletics, but haven't yet taken the plunge to order.
  • Kamnikar64
    Kamnikar64 Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    Both Sam's and Costco carry those type of pants for an excellent price. I usually buy the 2 pack of yoga pants which makes them a bout $12 each. You find them in the cardboard boxes and not on the tables. Love them and I wear them for running, gravity class and yoga.
  • Josalinn
    Josalinn Posts: 1,066 Member
    Options
    I got some from Kohl's, Fila I think. Comfy, have lasted, $20 a pop I believe?
  • MinnieInMaine
    MinnieInMaine Posts: 6,400 Member
    Options
    One of my favorite pairs was actually found at Goodwill (or Salvation Army? - one of those)! I'm the same, I like the cotton/knit ones and prefer them to be knee or capri length but I have a couple that hit about mid thigh, which is fine. The last few pairs I bought were at Kohl's - their TekGear brand. TJ Maxx has a nice variety too. I found running pants there that have a handy zippered pocket in the back. No idea what brand they are...
  • KameHameHaaaa
    KameHameHaaaa Posts: 837 Member
    Options
    I like it, I love it, I got them at Ross! :laugh:

Srsly though, they're by Just My Size. I think they usually have that brand at walmart, I got them even cheaper at Ross.
  • nsides0427
    nsides0427 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Yay thank you for all of the suggestions! You're all awesome! I have most of the stores that were mentioned in my city so I'm going to go on a trek this weekend.
  • VegasFit
    VegasFit Posts: 1,232 Member
    Options
    I love Nike but they are pricey so the majority of my pants are Old Navy Compression. I always browse the athletic section at TJ Maxx and Marshals and they have some good stuff too.
  • amgreenwell
    amgreenwell Posts: 1,268 Member
    Options
    saucony makes some awesome capris...they are thick and waist bands stay put, they have a little pocket in the back and I LOVE to run in them. cheap stuff just doesn't cut it when you are wearing it and washing it constantly. invest and be happy you did, you can find some good stuff at tjmaxx and marshalls if you are on a budget.
  • Megmo127
    Megmo127 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    I don't go for the overly pricey brand names. Mine are made of a blend of cotton & spandex and go to just below my knees; they're a snug fit. They don't have a brand name. I buy mine at department stores like Walmart.

Same! I find the BEST workout gear at Target, actually! My wallet appreciates it, too. Ha!
  • JoRocka
    JoRocka Posts: 17,525 Member
    Options
    TJMAXX- Favorites are MPG- and I can't remember the other one AVG? no that's a motorcycle brand- something with an A- not Athletica- but something similar.

Love TJMAXX_ way better than almost any other places for clothing- otherwise Target and Old Navy.
  • fivethreeone
    fivethreeone Posts: 8,196 Member
    Options
    Target!! They have some that I've worn forever! I think its called C9.

This is my go-to as well. Bonus: they make my butt look awesome.
  • BigLifter10
    BigLifter10 Posts: 1,151 Member
    Options
    Old Navy has the best ones for me. Thick, compression, no see-through during squats! Target has C9, they are ok, but for some reason they pill faster for me. I don't reach for them as often because of that. TJ Maxx has RBX and 90 degree by Reflex. I do like those too. Plus, they are not very pricey!
  • dimple_gal
    dimple_gal Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Adidas capris - got em at Kohls. Love them, they are not skin tight, have a drawstring and elastic and best of all- they have two pockets! I carry headphones, phone, etc. without worry.
  • pscarolina
    pscarolina Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Old Navy active compression! I've tried every brand I think, but these are the best quality & moderately priced. (& thick enough for no show on squats) I don't do any cotton blends as I sweat A LOT & that type of blend tends to get baggier & retain sweaty smell.