Round 2 for losing baby weight

Options
Hello everybody! I used MFP 2 years ago and successfully lost baby weight. Just had my 2nd baby and I'm back at it again! Looking to lose 25 lbs. I just started my journey a week ago. I do Jillian Michaels 30 day shred, 30 day squat challenge, jog a mile a day, and eat paleo as best as I can. I'm looking for any friends and/or motivation. I love hearing others stories and seeing before and after pics!! Looking for friends!

Replies

• 123Allyxox
    123Allyxox Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    I'm trying to lose baby weight too! I don't know if I can call it baby weight anymore though, my baby is almost a year old :'(
  • meganhart7
    Options
    My youngest is two now, and i'm still trying to fight off the last 10-15 pounds.
  • SuninVirgo
    SuninVirgo Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    daughter is 20 months now---still breastfeeding and I've packed on as much weight when I was pregnant.
  • Curlychip
    Curlychip Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: My baby has recently turned 2 and Im just restarting :wink: Headlong into crossfit
  • kheinze79
    kheinze79 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi! I started using MFP back in January 2013 after I had my first baby in November 2012. I was 172 lbs when I gave birth, up 32 lbs from pre pregnancy weight of 140. By October of 2013 I had lost all the baby weight plus an additional 16 lbs! I am 5'4" so at 124 lbs I was very happy with my shape and muscle tone from my 5x a week cardio and weights. I went from a size 8 to a size 0 and was ecstatic. Well I then got pregnant again at the beginning of November and gained 31 lbs with this second pregnancy. It's now 9 weeks since I had my son, and I'm stuck at 140 lbs!!! I have 16 more to lose to get back to my best shape, so I started doing the same things I did last time - eating a net 1,250 a day calorie diet and exercising including weights 5x a week. I've been stagnant at 140 lbs for a couple weeks so don't understand why its not working this time!?! I'm so frustrated I could scream. I'm 35 years old so guess my metabolism just stinks now. Anyway, good luck on losing your baby weight from #2, and hopefully we both can get to our goals again. Let me know if you have any suggestions for what I may be missing this time as to why my weight loss has stalled. Always open to suggestions.
  • naleger2
    naleger2 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    HI! :)
    Im also looking to lose that baby weight!
    My daughter just turned 8 months and im still breastfeeding also.

At 1month PP Ii was at 154 and I managed to GAIN 13lb once i hopped on the scale it was a reality check!!
    So I started walking everyday and doing a 30day yoga challenge! I plan on starting Jillian Michaels 30day shred in october!

We can do this mamas!

Im 3lb from my pre baby weight but id like to be in the normal weight range!
    I always been a bit overweight and lost a bunch for my wedding with the help of MFP,
    I had a miscarriage after that and gained some weight!
    My goal is to get to lose 15-20lb before my return to work in january!!
  • DawnieB1977
    DawnieB1977 Posts: 4,248 Member
    Options
    Hi! My third baby is nearly 5 months and I've been back at it since she was 6.5 weeks old! I gained loads of weight despite exercising and logging all through pregnancy. I reckon I have about 30lbs to lose before I'm pre-pregnancy size, but more than that until I'm pre-pregnancy weight. Weird! I'm 36 now, 37 next month, so my age probably makes a difference.

I lost 66lbs after my 2nd baby (she was 3 in May) so I guess I should be grateful I don't have that much to lose this time.

I'm taking part in a biggest loser competition, and doing carb cycling, plus I go to the gym 5/6 times a week, and walk a lot. I'm hoping one day the weight will suddenly drop off lol.

Anyone feel free to add me.