Looking for friends, women 40+ like me :)

Options
Hi, My name's Traci and I'm 44 yrs old. I'm looking for MFP friends, preferably women in their 40's - 50's :)

Replies

• ataylorgardner
    ataylorgardner Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    Welcome Traci. I am 42 and have been here for a bit. :) feel free to add me as a friend
  • desutho
    desutho Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hi Traci. I'm fairly new, too. I'm 58 (but I FEEL more like 35, if that helps)!!! :):bigsmile:
  • opalsqueak007
    opalsqueak007 Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    HI Traci,

This is me in the pic - I'm 51, married late in life, no kids, live in the country, want to lose another 30lb or more! x Friend me if my profie Interests you
  • terpstje
    terpstje Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me also. I am 45.
  • krissygee1
    Options
    hi, my name is Kristina. Just joined recently, I too am looking for friends. I'm 49, married, 2 grown children and a grandmother to 3. Hope we can be friends.:blushing:
  • glamisgerl
    Options
    Hi ladies. I am 49 and live in Calif. I joined MFP about 2 1/2 months ago and even joined a gym. Oct 2013 I was 202 and now I'm 162, have 12 more to reach my goal. Feel free t add me.
  • Lilylee757
    Lilylee757 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    Hello! Welcome! I am 46, two children , 12 & 5. And married.
  • lizzie14115
    lizzie14115 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Hi, i'm Catrina, and 47..just came back last week and determined to succeed this time.
    Feel free to add me:smile:
  • LeniRabbit70
    LeniRabbit70 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm Leeanne and 44, feel free to add me....the more the merrier I say :)
  • Ainesilver
    Ainesilver Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Hi, my name is Lee and 58. Feel free to add me. ^^
  • Kosamajunkie
    Kosamajunkie Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm Beth and am 45 and in the best shape of my life! I've got 3 teenagers and a crazy life. I'm a Kosama gym junkie and workout there 4-5 times a week. I live by the 80/20 rule and do NOT plan to age gracefully, but rather go kicking a screaming the whole way! Everyone feel free to add me!
  • melissa968
    melissa968 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm Melissa! I'm 46, mother to two girls aged 19 and 26 and Gran to two grandsons aged 3 and 1. Just started back here this month. Feel free to add me for mutual support and friendship :)
  • jjejjtu
    jjejjtu Posts: 1,324 Member
    Options
    Hi there, I just joined yesterday. I'm almost 42 and would also love some friends in the same age range. Everyone feel free to add me!
  • fifty6ford
    fifty6ford Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, the same to others who have replied to this post. I joined quite a while ago, but have only been using MFP since the end of July. I'm 57 (at least for a little longer, LOL) I'm finally getting serious and liking the results I'm seeing. Encouragement and motivation from others is very helpful even if it's just that someone took the time to hit "Like" for the acomplishment you made for the day.
  • sportymom4404
    sportymom4404 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I would love to have pals my age as well, I am 41 three kids, two jobs, and ready to make some serious changes. :)
  • elvisgirl67
    Options
    Hi everyone I'm Chrissy 46 years old. I have just brought fitbit flex and linked it to MFP. I live right on the beach and am trying to get lots of walks in. I have 2 boys 17 and 21
  • CharlieBeansmomTracey
    Options
    Hi Traci,
    Im Tracey,Im 40 and feel free too ad me as well.Im looking for friends who will help motivate me and dont mind help in return :)
  • GlenErin9
    GlenErin9 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I just turned 45. ???? Feel free to add me as a friend. ⭐️