In Need of Diet Buddies!!!

Options
Hi, I'm new to MFP, I just joined up last Friday. Any other newbies out there who needs a buddy??? My name is Jo, I currently weigh 195lbs and my goal is to lose 55lbs to get to 10st!!! I am following a low-carb diet plan, are there any other low carbers out there???
:happy:

Replies

• KLangleydoula
    KLangleydoula Posts: 1,494 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I'll be your buddy. Add me. :)
  • records1138
    Options
    I just joined toaday, and would be happy to be your buddy.
  • independant2406
    independant2406 Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    Im new-ish to MFP. I started at 220 and I'm just about ready to break below the 200 mark (hopefully by the end of the week??). I have about 80 more lbs to lose. Add me if you'd like. I'm focusing on a reduced carb higher protein diet. I'm active and like to comment/offer support and cheer my friends on as often as I can. :)
  • NickDoesFitness
    NickDoesFitness Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too! Can never get enough support! :)
  • NatalieLJ
    NatalieLJ Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    I'm currently following a low-carb diet too. Not new to MFP, but recently started over after gaining weight over the summer, oops. Feel free to add me for support :)
  • pinkiezoom
    pinkiezoom Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    Hi I am new too, feel free to add me, the more moral support the better :)
  • nancybuss
    nancybuss Posts: 1,461 Member
    Options
    Welcome!!!!

I'm not following low carb and I've been here for years, but I'm here to help.

Welcome and glad you're making changes for you!

Nancy
  • stephgoal3388
    Options
    Hey guys! Just signed- up today! Good luck to everyone! my goal is to loose at least 20kg! I definitely need some luck and your support!
  • jeffro93
    jeffro93 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, and good luck.
  • Womanoffaith0411
    Options
    I'm new to the dieting thing and I want to lose 40 lbs. I'm in need of a diet buddy too. Just started trying my hand at smoothies. The smoothies have just as many calories as a McDonalds value meal more than likely. If you have any suggestion for me I would appreciate it. The first thing that I'm going to do is stop measuring by sight and taste.

Hopefully we can keep each other encouraged!
  • Finallyfitin2015
    Options
    Add me as a friend and we can help support each other. I have found that I do much better when I limit my carbs....
  • niccinunu
    Options
    Im new too, add me, i could do with more buddies on here x
  • DEVINinMN
    DEVINinMN Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I'm new also, everyone feel free to add me
  • mlyn627
    mlyn627 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Hi! I've been signed up here for awhile, but have a hard time sticking to it. Yesterday was a new start! Feel free to add me :)
  • ashteinpeacock
    ashteinpeacock Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    You can add me... I'm taking it one day at a time :)
  • DonnaJones7
    DonnaJones7 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    I am also in need of Diet Buddies who will kick my butt when I get lax. Just started.
    Please add me.
    :smile:
  • Awesomechic64
    Awesomechic64 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm Lori, I just joined too and and also looking for new diet buddies. Feel free to add me, Thanks!
  • Kinsey13borden
    Options
    You can add me..... I strive to be helpful
  • stephgoal3388
    Options
    Hey guys! I have a question!

I was wondering...in order to loose weight mean cutting off carbs and sugar mainly right??

Regardless of what i eat though in a day but keeping it under my calorie count..will i still loose weight??

Anyone willing to help me out here! :)
  • GlenErin9
    GlenErin9 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I would love to be a diet friend to you. I've lost 80 lbs so far with 65 more to go. I weigh 214 right now. I'm on a low carb, high protein diet. ????