Help or advice needed

Options
Hi all
I'm hoping for a bit of advice from you lovely people.
Last year I lost my left hand and my right arm above the elbow in an industrial meat grinder accident. Before this happened I kept myself in pretty good shape, running swimming gym etc. since this happened (and after my partner left me as she couldn't cope with my mood swings) I've been struggling to enjoy the things that I really enjoyed doing.
Swimming is awkward as the comments I get in the pool are cruel. The gym is out of the question as my prosthetics are not strong or sensitive enough. (As I now live alone and struggle with confidence to meet women my sexual urges can't be fulfilled as I can't pleasure myself but that's another story)
Have any of you had the same problems and how have you overcome them ( the finding ways to work out with weights etc as I feel my upper body is getting too wobbly whereas before I was always toned up.
Have any members here got any prosthetics? And how did you deal with it?

Replies

• DeepakBindippa
    Options
    Hi all
    I'm hoping for a bit of advice from you lovely people.
    Last year I lost my left hand and my right arm above the elbow in an industrial meat grinder accident. Before this happened I kept myself in pretty good shape, running swimming gym etc. since this happened (and after my partner left me as she couldn't cope with my mood swings) I've been struggling to enjoy the things that I really enjoyed doing.
    Swimming is awkward as the comments I get in the pool are cruel. The gym is out of the question as my prosthetics are not strong or sensitive enough. (As I now live alone and struggle with confidence to meet women my sexual urges can't be fulfilled as I can't pleasure myself but that's another story)
    Have any of you had the same problems and how have you overcome them ( the finding ways to work out with weights etc as I feel my upper body is getting too wobbly whereas before I was always toned up.
    Have any members here got any prosthetics? And how did you deal with it?

Hello Mr Squeer,
    First of all I am being most horrified about the injuries you have being suffering and I am being most heartfelt when I am being sending my sympathy.
    Secondly, I am being able to give you advice about pleasuring yourself, I have being finding it most pleasurable to rub against people when in the subway. They do not seem to notice and I am often being able to ejaculate without causing offence. although they do tend to become most upset if you jizz in the mayonnaise just as they are being about to serve the next customer with their foot long.
    Thirdly, I do not understand what a prosthetic is? Google are saying it is something that is being false? If it is being something that is being false do not be worrying about it as I have a prosthetic British passport and the British government are being most generous with the money that they are being giving to me.