Selfies

Options
1235»

Replies

• ValGogo
    ValGogo Posts: 2,168 Member
    Options
    Bro Tip: Never rush a selfie.

Just remember, there's not a single thing you can do to create good lighting, you have to find it. But you won't ever find it. It will find you, because it's light. And when it finds you, you will know it. And when you know it, you take a selfie.

Steps for perfect swelfie:

Step 1: Inhale, flex your abs and hold your breath
    Step 2: Flex your lat into your non phone hand. This will make you appear wider and your arm appear bigger
    Step 3: Commence open hand flex of the arm. The absence of a first will achieve that natural, "I swear I'm not flexing" look.
    Step 4: Bring the phone up in a slow hammer curl motion. Initiate arm flex.
    Step 4...Step 5: Engage chest muscles. Maintain all other muscles in flex position.
    Step 6: Activate hard face. Look concerned. Think RoboCop. Stare at the phone, never in the mirror.
    Step 7: Frame up the shot, steady the phone, and prepare for art.

v6hojm.jpg

Source: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FarGT40V8tc

YES< YES< YES!!!!!!!!!
  • Spnneil06
    Spnneil06 Posts: 18,745 Member
    Options
    Okay...so what I'm getting is that I need to put on my black lace teddy, find some good lighting, either in the washroom with spotty mirrors, or possibly outside, put on my best seductive look while I am flexing for the camera, angle the camera down and snap a picture of the ground, then not bother to post it because I have no friends? :drinker:

Seems so easy!!
  • bambishealth
    bambishealth Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    from above

anglesselfie.jpg

^^^^^Yep, story of my freakin' life^^^^^