Really struggling with accepting how much I've eaten

Options
I feel so guilty for eating as much as I did... :sad: :brokenheart:

Replies

• Goldeeloks615
    Goldeeloks615 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    How much did you really eat? You mean.. just today?
  • floweredsteel
    floweredsteel Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Make better choices tomorrow. Dont let today get you down. Move forward!
  • brianpperkins
    brianpperkins Posts: 6,124 Member
    Options

Which day? Every day this month, except one, your diary shows you eating fewer gross calories than a male should net as a minimum.
  • uconnwinsnc1
    uconnwinsnc1 Posts: 902 Member
    Options

You are very underweight and need to eat to start growing muscle. I know it is difficult but it is in your best interests.
  • JazzFischer1989
    JazzFischer1989 Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    If it makes you feel any better, I've eaten over 3k calories today because I had a delicious Italian dinner. And life goes on.
  • thunderseed
    thunderseed Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Do you have an eating disorder that makes you struggle with guilt over eating food?
  • brianpperkins
    brianpperkins Posts: 6,124 Member
    Options

You are very underweight and need to eat to start growing muscle. I know it is difficult but it is in your best interests.

I didn't recognize the user name at first ... he repeatedly gets told he's underweight, undereating, etc ... then ignores it. Some people are unwilling to accept how unhealthy their eating and behaviors are. This OP is one of them. Until he accepts that he eats too little, is far too light, and is unhealthy there is little the MFP community can do to help.
  • hbrittingham
    hbrittingham Posts: 2,518 Member
    Options
    Have you tried counseling to help you? I think you really should. The pictures you have posted show that you are underweight. Good luck, I hope you get well.
  • Graelwyn75
    Graelwyn75 Posts: 4,404 Member
    Options
    Do you have an eating disorder that makes you struggle with guilt over eating food?

Yes, he does have an eating disorder, and this is at least his third thread in this section over the last month or so about similar issues.
    He has been repeatedly told to seek professional help, which he claims to be receiving, but continues to log and post here, even though it is obviously making things worse, not better, since he is not truly committed to recovery, from what I can see.