Looking for friends & support

Options
Hello,

I've been hearing a lot about this site, so I finally decided to take the plunge and see what it's all about. I just joined tonight. So if anyone is looking for new friends. Please feel free to add me. I'm about half way into my weight loss journey and I seemed to have hit a plateau. So I'm feeling a little bit discouraged. But I knew this would eventually happen. This isn't my first time losing a lot of weight. Been there done that before. I'm down 43 lbs and have about 80 more to go. My problem is I don't have anyone to work out with. I thought this would be a great place to seek some encouragement and hopefully encourage someone else along the way.

Replies

• mlstanton30
    Options
    HI there... I would love to be your support buddy.. I as well have lost, gained, lost, gained weight my whole life....I think I now finally have the mind set to do something for me and for good this time...my kids are all old enough now that they don't need my constant care so I can actually start doing things for myself!! :)
  • xphoenixfirex
    xphoenixfirex Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Still pretty new to this place myself, feel free to add me :)
  • quzly
    quzly Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    I can totally relate to not have a work out buddy. Feel free to add me. :)
  • CryDor
    Options
    Thanks so much. I appreciate your kind words. I just sent ya a friend request,
  • sarahbear1981
    sarahbear1981 Posts: 610 Member
    Options
    Anyone feel free to add me. I love supporting and encouraging my MFP friends.
  • mandyosetti
    mandyosetti Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I'm down 58 lbs and I have 86 lbs to go. I log in everyday and I am always looking for new friends to receive/offer encouragement.
  • sonnyd72
    Options
    I am new to the sight but not the app! Need support as well and a cheerleading section please!! Need to get 36 pounds off! Well...... I need more but that would be an awesome start!!!
  • CryDor
    Options
    How do I add the fitness ticker to my posts? I'm new at this. I added it to my profile, but can't seem to get it to load to my posts. Thanks!
  • Krikit34
    Krikit34 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    At the top of the Community pages - like this one - it says "Home", "Recent Posts" "My Topics" "Settings". Click on settings and change your preference.
  • lmr0528
    lmr0528 Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    I log and workout daily. Feel free to add me everyone :-D
  • CryDor
    Options
    Thanks everyone for the warm welcome. I'm looking forward to the friendship, support and encouragement.
    :smile:
  • willowize
    Options
    Still new too and would love more friends. Feel free to add me.
  • ljpjones
    ljpjones Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Sent a request :) I'm on every day , and love the support on this site .
  • MoochieRama
    MoochieRama Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I know I like having a work out spotter too.
  • RollosJ
    RollosJ Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    It sucks having to do it alone. So feel free to add me or any other fitness loner out there.
  • NaRmI10
    NaRmI10 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Hello Happy to support. I have no workout buddy either..... can relate :)
  • Gr8ChangesAhead
    Gr8ChangesAhead Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    You can add me...
  • SGJ86
    SGJ86 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me ;)
  • iheartinsanity
    iheartinsanity Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    Hi! Feel free to add me. :) Always looking to add more support and give in return. I'm a VERY active user.
  • freyja1197
    freyja1197 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    I've been here for about a month and a half and could use a new friend or five :) Feel free to add me, too!