RE-BOOTING

Options
So, yesterday was an EPIC-FAIL went to the DR. blood pressure 128/50 a bit on the low side, but the bad part about the visit is i have torn my mcl ....to what extent the damage is, i wont know until the MRI. but the reason for the re-boot is i way over ate yesterday!! Being laid up all day had me munching, then a dinner out with my in laws, in which i did not make good choices at all...and then was super hungry at 10 last night so ordered pizza for my me and my son. Luckly i only had 2 slices...which is still not great, but not the end of the world...

so today I wake up, with a "food hang over" as i call it...icky stomach, heartburn and feel like I have 14 bricks in me. Now usually this "binge" for a lack of better words would last all weekend and I would re-boot on monday when i head back to work, however, I am going to try and nip this real quick and re-boot today.

I didnt even log anything from yesterday for calories, because I have NO clue where to start, so I am taking my weight from the dr and starting fresh today.

Replies

• Water_Gal
    Water_Gal Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Good job recognizing the need to reboot right away. Since you are injured & you can't use exercise to burn out the extra calories, you can get back on track fast by logging today and staying under! Drink lots of water and get plenty of fiber today to move things along. ;)
  • mhollencamp102012
    mhollencamp102012 Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    for sure need to "move things along" lol. need to do some house cleaning, will concider that my exercise for the day...slow and easy for a while.

i really need to start strengthing my knee as soon as possible, I didnt even do anything to throw it out...blew it out about 12 yrs ago and i think just standing and walking for 10 + hours a day just finally did it in.

this is a good eye opener to me, dont want to ever go through this pain a again...2 times is enough!
  • 86myHeadache
    86myHeadache Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Two weeks ago I got off track for a couple of days with emotionally eating, having a lot of carbs when I couldn't sleep. Just being honest with my MFpals that I had gained weight and how it happened cemented that I knew the airs of my way. I went back to my regular habits. Tried to not eat carb loaded food at night. My short term scale shift melted right off. Including my oops I still have averaged a pound a week loss.