LUNA LUNA LUNA BARS!!!!!!!

Options
OK. SO I WORK FULL TIME AND GO TO SCHOOL. SO WHEN I GET HOME I DON'T REALLY HAVE TIME TO PREPARE A MEAL BECAUSE I AM DOING OTHER THINGS! BUT I DISCOVERED LUNA BARS AND I WILL HAVE THOSE AS MY DINNER ON SCHOOL NIGHTS! THE FUNNY PART IS THAT I WILL CUT THEM UP INTO BITE SIZE PIECES AND PUT THEM ON A SMALL PLATE AND HAVE A HANDFUL OF CASHEWS WITH IT. IT BECOMES MORE LIKE A SNACK OF YUMMY TREATS THAN DINNER AND ITS LIKE HAVING THE YUMMY STUFF I USED TO EAT BUT ONLY HEALTHIER..

JUST HAD TO SHARE MY WEIRD DINNER IDEA!!!!!!:laugh:

Replies

• paroxysm
    Options
    I <3 the Chocolate Peppermint Luna's, unfortunately they are a binge food for me so I only have one at breakfast time and then it's hands off or I will eat 10 lol.
  • s_hamm_08
    s_hamm_08 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    I've seen a few post about these luna bars, what are they and where do you get them?
  • Yarnpiggie
    Options
    They are protein bars. you should be able to find them at any grocery store in the section where the keep the protein supplements and stuff.
  • dawnkitchen
    Options
    I LOVE Luna bars! I actually only like two of the varieties available at our grocery store (Vanilla Island and Nutz over Chocolate). I have one with green tea for breakfast every morning at work. Yum, yum, yum! :]

I usually need a small snack about an hour before lunch, though. But, still. A 3 hour hold over isn't bad for a nutrition bar!
  • sdwelk11
    sdwelk11 Posts: 825
    Options
    i love the caramel brownie one. I also like the nuts over chocolate one too.
  • paroxysm
    Options
    You can get them in boxes of 15 on drugstore.com and amazon.com for much cheaper than getting them at the grocery stores. I check between the two to see who has them on sale and who has free shipping. Usually you can get them for about $14.50 for the box of 15 delivered. At the grocery store (at least mine) they run $1.25/bar +tax
  • jessieinblue
    jessieinblue Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    I don't usually like bars, but Luna bars are an exception. I have one about twice a week as a treat. I haven't found a flavor I don't like, but the Lemon Zest might be my favorite.
  • imcanadianangel
    imcanadianangel Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Target has them for 11.99 last week They seem to have the best sale for them walmart doesn't always have them and If you are in Canada Shoppers drug mart carries them but still much cheaper in the US than here. they are about 1.39-1.99 per bar in the states and here in Canada they are 2.99-3.99 and 20.99 for a box