I was a bad girl the other day

Options
I went over my 1200 calorie intake by 152 calories :(

Replies

• afk1
    afk1 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    its just a day, have done the same thing myself ....the important thing is that you are back on track........and back in control. A bad day now and then will happen and has happened to me :sad: but I pull myself up, give myself a pep talk ....look what I have done and know what I have to do...........you will be ok.......you will do fine.....:flowerforyou:
  • WhatAnAss
    WhatAnAss Posts: 1,598 Member
    Options
    Eh it happens...today is a new day. Do better lol!
  • astroophys
    astroophys Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    That's not a big deal. It's not even a small deal! Over the span of a week, that added less than 22 calories per day to your intake. No worries!!!
  • Itisibigj39
    Itisibigj39 Posts: 200 Member
    Options

152 calories! Your family must be so ashamed :wink:
  • Liftng4Lis
    Liftng4Lis Posts: 15,150 Member
    Options
    Really
  • 808Trish808
    808Trish808 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Oh well I just brushed it off cause I know it's probably gonna happen again. And again. But I do thank u for your POSITIVITY. Have a good day u all!:bigsmile:
  • 808Trish808
    Options

152 calories! Your family must be so ashamed :wink:
  • sloth3toes
    sloth3toes Posts: 2,212 Member
    Options
    What are your stats? You don't have a lot to lose, so you may be trying to restrict too much. What rate of loss are you set for?
  • KaterinaTerese
    KaterinaTerese Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    fF2KUXJ.gif

No, but really. Don't moralize your eating choices.
  • 808Trish808
    Options
    I'm 5'1 148 lbs. I'm hoping to get down to at least 115-120.
  • Kalikel
    Kalikel Posts: 9,626 Member
    Options
    Oh, the horror! It should come with a Viewer Discretion warning.

That's nothing. :)
  • zoeysasha37
    zoeysasha37 Posts: 7,089 Member
    Options
    And you felt the need to start a thread about being 152 calories over??????? Well okay.............
  • maidentl
    maidentl Posts: 3,203 Member
    Options
    Bianca-Del-Rio-RuPauls-Drag-Race-Calm-Down-Beyonce-Gif.gif
  • RaspberryKeytoneBoondoggle
    Options
    You ARE a bad girl! :devil:
  • sloth3toes
    sloth3toes Posts: 2,212 Member
    Options
    And you felt the need to start a thread about being 152 calories over??????? Well okay.............

She seems friendly enough.... maybe she just wants to chat.
    I'm 5'1 148 lbs. I'm hoping to get down to at least 115-120.

You probably are in about the right calorie range at 1200. I did make an assumption about your age and activity level, however.
  • Dragn77
    Dragn77 Posts: 810 Member
    Options
    Sooo bad! hehe, you are doing quite fine really!

I dont look at my day by day so much as my weekly average. There are some days I eat a bit less, and some days I eat a bit more. For the most part though, I give myself some slack, as long as Im close to hitting my goal.
  • 808Trish808
    Options
    So yeah, I started this thread because I did go over and isn't this the place to go for support? Anywhoo, I'm still trying to get the hang of this thing. So what happens when u do go over? What do u do for the next day? Just wondering. I welcome any tips anyone may have...
  • 808Trish808
    Options
    Sooo bad! hehe, you are doing quite fine really!

I dont look at my day by day so much as my weekly average. There are some days I eat a bit less, and some days I eat a bit more. For the most part though, I give myself some slack, as long as Im close to hitting my goal.

Thank you very much. I love motivation and support! I also do have a sense of humor also, that's what makes my days so positive. I always hang on to the quote "laughter is the best medicine." Best of luck to hitting your goals :happy:
  • 808Trish808
    Options

She seems friendly enough.... maybe she just wants to chat.

Thank you. I am VERY friendly :flowerforyou: and I always love to chat. I am of Portuguese and Filipino descent and here in Hawaii they have a saying about Portuguese people being very talkative. :wink:
  • thinkpositive92
    thinkpositive92 Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Pshht that's nothing! Do some exercise and burn off the extra 152 :)