Turn offs

Options
OhQueSeraSera
OhQueSeraSera Posts: 487 Member
How would you put someone off you?

Say you just cant say I dont feel the same way or I don't fancy you anymore or i want to break up but can't say that..how would you put them off you?

(this is just a fun thread)

Replies

• NYactor1
    NYactor1 Posts: 9,642 Member
    Options
    Put them in the friendzone. It's a fate they'll never escape.
  • cuteandfunsized
    cuteandfunsized Posts: 1,187 Member
    Options
    Oiy,this is a tough one. I hate hate hate hurting someone's feelings. So are you asking how you can turn them off? If so I don't see how YOU could ever turn anyone off.
  • vasairiah
    vasairiah Posts: 5,187 Member
    Options
    As a fun thread.... I would wear a necklace garlic and onions and walk by their office daily
  • sensitivefool
    sensitivefool Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    Just say you're taken.
  • liftnlove_
    liftnlove_ Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    I have found that avoiding baths and shaving helps tremendously. :)
  • lookin4gains
    lookin4gains Posts: 1,762 Member
    Options
    Constantly ask her if she is ok. About 100 times a day. I would say that might last 1 day tops. Lol
  • cuteandfunsized
    cuteandfunsized Posts: 1,187 Member
    Options
    Act jealous is a good one too.
  • mrhonesty
    mrhonesty Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    If you want to turn a guy off, there is one sure way to do it. Tell him you have an STD.
  • indiekicks
    indiekicks Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I'd tell them I have a bf or just stop taking their calls and ignoring them.
  • liftnlove_
    Options
    If you want to turn a guy off, there is one sure way to do it. Tell him you have an STD.

If you want to turn a woman off, there is one sure way. Tell her you have bad credit. ;)
  • Ump78
    Ump78 Posts: 342 Member
    Options

If you want to turn a woman off, there is one sure way. Tell her you have bad credit. ;)
    I'm unemplyed, over 40, and live in my Mom's basement. She loans me the Volvo once a week for my psychiatric appointments. And once a month for my visit with my parole officer. Did I mention I'm a convicted felon? Yeah. You don't have kids under 13, right? That's a deal breaker. I'm a registered sex offender. But it was a setup. You probably saw me being interrogated by Chris Hansen on "To Catch A Predator" but, I swear I just drove those 300 miles to sit and talk.
  • Ump78
    Options
    Anyone need a date?
  • Ump78
    Options
    Anyone need a date? I'm available, but only for a limited time. My parole will probably get revoked.
  • liftnlove_
    Options

I'm unemplyed, over 40, and live in my Mom's basement. She loans me the Volvo once a week for my psychiatric appointments. And once a month for my visit with my parole officer. Did I mention I'm a convicted felon? Yeah. You don't have kids under 13, right? That's a deal breaker. I'm a registered sex offender. But it was a setup. You probably saw me being interrogated by Chris Hansen on "To Catch A Predator" but, I swear I just drove those 300 miles to sit and talk.

:flowerforyou:
  • Ump78
    Options

:flowerforyou:
    hahaha! Yep. I still got it *shines fingernails on chest*
  • WhatAnAss
    WhatAnAss Posts: 1,598 Member
    Options
    I'd tell the guy "just wait til you see the lady bits they made me after removing my penis!"
  • ryanwood935
    ryanwood935 Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    I'd probably inform the woman how much I despise Spanish screen names.
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,561 Member
    Options
    Quit shaving and eat your boogers in front of them.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition
  • PurringMyrrh
    PurringMyrrh Posts: 5,296 Member
    Options
    Be myself.