Saying hi and asking for support/friends

Options
HI, everyone. I've been working out for about 7 months--doing 4-6 bouts a week of interval training, weights, cardio, zumba, etc. mixing it up and working p/t with a great trainer. I also walk my dog 3X a day. I'm determined to head into next summer 30-40 lbs lighter, but my big challenge right now is losing 8-10 pounds by Halloween.--I made a bet with my trainer I could do it.

MFP has really helped me better track my eating, but it's really hard. I miss treats ice cream and wine and I fall into other people offering me popcorn and cake. Impulse control out of the house, in a buffet type situation= iffy.

I am following a modified paleo diet--low on wheat and starches, low/no dairy, LOTS of veggies and some protein, especially fish/chicken. Eating some brown rice with veggies and nuts. Cut out--but really miss--juices.

Love to hear from folks--I am scared of not making my weight loss goals--even with my steady working out and staying within calorie counts.

Replies

• MsWendyjc
    MsWendyjc Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Hey Susan,

Request sent!

I've been on MFB for some time but I deleted my old account and started afresh 2 weeks ago!

I've lost 4kilo ( 9.9 Ibs ) in ten days, exercise regularly and log daily :)

Always happy to share the journey ...
  • susanmOAKLAND
    susanmOAKLAND Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    thanks--accepting now.
  • Lshona
    Lshona Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    I'm more than happy to support you.