Hello everybody ^^

Options
Since im new here i would like to make friends; we all on the hard way to loose weight and as for me,im sure everyone is able to do it and its not about `you cant`,its `you dont want to`~ if we say `we want to,we can`,then our battle against weight is half won ^^
i`ve been struggling with my weight since i was a kid,thats because my biggest weakness is sweets -_- but i realized that it feels bad being overweight.. since last year i lost about 15 kg (used to have 72kg at 162cm) and then i stopped loosing weight no matter how healthy i was eating~~~ now i really decided to get at 45kg at least,but in a healthy way and i hope that by summer i`ll achieve my biggest goal and see myself as a winner ^^

Replies

• dansmyman
    Options
    Good luck girl! It is about making a lifestyle choice, still eating something sweet, but a better choice-reading lables, using myfittnespal is an awesome tool! When you want something sweet, look up an item that will fill that craving, yet not throw you over your calories/fat etc. My husband and I are doing this together, along with exercise, it helps having a partner to discuss your goals/set backs/accomplishments. I enjoy having friends on here to talk to as well- we women tend to lose weight slower then men, so it is nice to have other females to cheer each other on! I hope you reach your goals!
  • Dara_JJ
    Options
    yes you`re right :) but as for me,when i want something sweet ,i eat it, but not more than twice/week and then i burn those extra calories through exercising more ^^ i think its a good option ~~ good luck to us :)