2»

Replies

• mummato7
    Options
    So encouraging :) Congrats
  • oedipa_maas
    oedipa_maas Posts: 577 Member
    Options
    That's wonderful! You've obviously been working hard and have all this to show for it.
  • zazazik
    zazazik Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Congratulations !!! I know it was hard work but I can "hear" it in your words that it was worth it. Very inspirational !!
  • pholbert
    pholbert Posts: 575 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!!!
  • TinaBaily
    TinaBaily Posts: 792 Member
    Options
    Congratulations, OP!! It is a fabulous feeling, having lost so much excess weight, isn't it? I wish you all the best at maintaining the loss and getting the last 7 of your new goal off as well.

I think you mentioned weights above. I added lifting weights to my daily routine last month because I'm so close to my goal. Now I'm really starting to see a difference, most especially around my middle and lower belly area as well as across the fattest part of my back. I've had 5 kids, and weighed over 200lbs for so many years, so seeing improvement in the flabby belly area is wonderful. Keep at it, and you might see even more improvement than I have!

Thank you for sharing your success. We all need to hear that it is possible, especially when we are struggling, which happens to us all from time to time.
  • robster160
    robster160 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! What a wonderful feeling. All your hard work and determination has paid off :)
  • Kate7294
    Kate7294 Posts: 783 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • amcook4
    amcook4 Posts: 561 Member
    Options
    Great job!!
  • hyg99
    hyg99 Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    Thank you lovely mfp friends xx
  • HayleeElizabethN
    Options
    That's fantastic! Your goal was similar to mine, and I've just started MFP three days ago and was only "successful" today, so this is really inspirational for me. Way to go!
  • MistyHiker
    MistyHiker Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Way to Go! Sharing inspires and gives encouragement!

Great job!
  • bookworm_847
    bookworm_847 Posts: 1,903 Member
    Options
    Amazing! Congratulations on all of your hard work and success!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!