Females: Did this make you insecure when you lost weight?

Options

Replies

• HugeBum
    HugeBum Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Never had much to start with, and infact it probably looked worse when I was heavier because it was less in proportion. If anything I have more confidence in that area now. Call me biased but I'm all about that pear shape!
  • MamaRiss
    MamaRiss Posts: 481 Member
    Options
    Had to go bra shopping today, and nearly started bawling in the fitting room. Before kids and weight, I was a nice perky 34B. At my heighest weight, while breastfeeding, I was a 36D/38C depending on the bra. Today with a chest measurement of 33 inches, I had to buy a 36A. If we can find the money, a breast augmentation is in my future. Even now, I still feel like crying
  • MB_Positif
    MB_Positif Posts: 8,897 Member
    Options
    Nope, I was more insecure about my jiggly *kitten*
  • logg1e
    logg1e Posts: 1,208 Member
    Options
    What are you insecure about?
  • neandermagnon
    neandermagnon Posts: 7,436 Member
    Options
    my rib cage stayed the same size and my boobs got smaller.... to the point that my bra size is not one that's stocked in most shops

but I have a very large rib cage, especially as I'm only 5'1". I blame the neanderthals (or whichever of my cro-magnon ancestors were having sex with them)

it didn't make me insecure. I like being built like a short-*kitten* brick sh** house. :drinker:
  • juliafromrf
    juliafromrf Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    I love my small chest, and since I've lost weight my boobs are much tighter and perkier as only the breast tissue remained and the saggy fat melted away. It's an A cup, yes, but I don't mind.

Even though you won't lose weight proportionally, your body will still shrink as a whole and your boobs won't look much smaller compared to the rest.
  • CharlieBeansmomTracey
    Options
    nope and my bra cup size stayed the same but I lost a band size which is no big deal and my boobs are now more lifted(I lift weights too).my butt is still on the big side(always have had a big butt even when i was thin) but its lifted a lot and getting the more rounded look.
  • malibu927
    malibu927 Posts: 17,565 Member
    Options
    Nah, because right now I'm still an F cup and they're insane
  • salembambi
    salembambi Posts: 5,585 Member
    Options
    nope i dont care i wish they were less saggggggy now though
  • meltedkeys
    meltedkeys Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    on that note, make sure you run backwards not just forwards :D
  • KameHameHaaaa
    KameHameHaaaa Posts: 837 Member
    Options
    I've always hated my boobs. I don't think I feel anymore insecure now than I did 80 lbs ago LOL. After I lose ALL the weight (260+ lbs), maintain for three years, I'm getting the loose skin and the boobs or whatever is left, removed.
  • SunofaBeach14
    SunofaBeach14 Posts: 4,899 Member
    Options
    Everyone is different, but I strongly prefer fit and lithe over busty and overweight
  • Liftng4Lis
    Liftng4Lis Posts: 15,150 Member
    Options
    Much rather be fit than have big boobs- luckily I get to have both!
  • WildOkapi
    Options
    I don't have any problem losing weight from my chest. Females mostly store fat in their chest, hips and thighs. So, losing inches from any of them is good, as far as I'm concerned.
  • SlimMe37
    SlimMe37 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    When I lost a lot of weight a few years ago, I went from a c cup to a b cup. I'm not upset by the drop in cup size. As long as I don't go to an a ????
  • Madame_Goldbricker
    Madame_Goldbricker Posts: 1,625 Member
    Options
    I had practically no boobs before. I have even less now - It's amazing what a good bra can do though.

I don't worry about it too much really. I am what I am.
  • chilly1470
    chilly1470 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Gee, from a man's perspective, one who understands, I feel you on this (no pun intended). What man would keep losing weight if his ying yang got smaller? My mom always complained about losing weight and breast size. But it was a trade off she chose to live with. Unfortunately this is how you ladies are put together. If it's any help, most guys don't care.
  • chilly1470
    chilly1470 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    I had practically no boobs before. I have even less now - It's amazing what a good bra can do though.

I don't worry about it too much really. I am what I am.

I like this response. We are what we are, no apologies.
  • whippetwomen
    whippetwomen Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I used to be a nice, neat 34c. Am now a 39dd. And I hate then! They're painful, I can't see my feet and keep tripping over the dog 'cos I don't see her. Can't find a comfy bra that fits, and they make me look bigger than I am. Roll on the weight loss, it can all go! Ironically, when I was younger and slimmer, I yearned for bigger boobs. Case of be careful what you wish for I think.
  • dakotababy
    dakotababy Posts: 2,406 Member
    Options
    Even though my chest got smaller, it is way more proportionate to the rest of my body now. I was always huge though, I could defiantly stand to lose a few bra sizes.