Turn offs

Options

Replies

• Ump78
    Ump78 Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    I'd probably inform the woman how much I despise Spanish screen names.
    you wouldn't have to. Your assholish nature is most likely sufficient.
  • Ump78
    Ump78 Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    you wouldn't have to. Your assholish nature is most likely sufficient. Geez....what a d*ckhead.
  • sunglasses_and_ocean_waves
    Options
    Lying, playing games ... etc is just rude. Be ballsy and be upfront. It's the only decent thing to do.
  • kaatiee92
    Options
    Iv used the 'im gay' excuse alot
  • sunglasses_and_ocean_waves
    Options
    Iv used the 'im gay' excuse alot

Or you could grow up and be honest. Or maybe you would like someone doing that crap to you?
  • breesie11
    breesie11 Posts: 3,478 Member
    Options

If you want to turn a woman off, there is one sure wayI'm unemplyed, over 40, and live in my Mom's basement. She loans me the Volvo once a week for my psychiatric appointments. And once a month for my visit with my parole officer. Did I mention I'm a convicted felon? Yeah. You don't have kids under 13, right? That's a deal breaker. I'm a registered sex offender. But it was a setup. You probably saw me being interrogated by Chris Hansen on "To Catch A Predator" but, I swear I just drove those 300 miles to sit and talk.

^^this.

Or if you're a female tell him you're a shopaholic and have 20 maxed out credit cards. Then ask if he'll take you shopping.
  • _Tink_
    _Tink_ Posts: 3,845 Member
    Options
    Tell him you've switched teams.
  • Salty_Sauce
    Salty_Sauce Posts: 1,329 Member
    Options
    Tell him you've switched teams.
    And he will want it even more lol
  • burning2much
    burning2much Posts: 4,846 Member
    Options
    Drama
  • cakebatter07
    cakebatter07 Posts: 814 Member
    Options
    Have a really weird fetish, like putting dog hair all over your body and tell him he needs to do it too.
  • Tribbey143
    Tribbey143 Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    I went on a first date last night, and the guy was super sweet and we had a good time but I don't have that feeling were you're super excited to see them again. So I know I'm not feeling it....I think I'm going to just flat out say, I had a good time but I didn't feel the spark that I'm searching for...

any advice?
  • ljones27uk
    ljones27uk Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    send a text ' welcome to Dumpsville.. population you'
  • BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    Options
    Have a really weird fetish, like putting dog hair all over your body and tell him he needs to do it too.

And yet, the ones you want to turn off will go along with it if it means they get to be with you. Might backfire.
  • Christineclendaniel
    Options
    you wouldn't have to. Your assholish nature is most likely sufficient.

Bahahahahahaha....I am sorry, but this is the funniest f'n thing I have read all day....nice
  • Timelordlady85
    Timelordlady85 Posts: 797 Member
    Options
    make them watch annoying chick flicks and act obnoxious around them lmao.. Idk, I don't like hurting peoples feelings..