Need motivation

Options
I woke up earlier to go for a run but I'm wasting time on the internet instead.
Someone kick me in the butt

Replies

• Ogre77497
    Options
    Consider my "size 13" firmly planted.:noway:
  • kimballtracy
    Options
    sometimes i reeeaaally dont want to work out...but i just make myself anyway...and i love the feeling i have afterward!
  • goron59
    goron59 Posts: 890 Member
    Options
    KICK :bigsmile:
  • Put on some music and start dancing lol That will burn some calories
  • jrueckert
    jrueckert Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    What helped me was to stop thinking about it so much. If I thought about working out at all, I wouldn't go. SO, I just go without taking one second to think and I've been successful for 4 weeks in a row.
  • Fieldsy
    Fieldsy Posts: 1,105 Member
    Options
    get the **** off the internet
  • rachelc96
    Options
    *kicks in the butt*
    Trust me, you'll be happier when it's over! Also, it might be a good idea to treat yourself to the computer after you run instead of before.
  • rileysowner
    rileysowner Posts: 8,239 Member
    Options
    Just think that not only will working out get your heart, lungs and body stronger, but it will help you stay on track with your eating. Often when I person skips their exercise they are much more likely to give in on what they eat that day as well.

Oh and "KICK" Get out there and exercise.
  • RoniDoll
    RoniDoll Posts: 262
    Options
    Running can be a drag. If you are having motivational problems with that why dont you try finding a new excersize? maybe take a kickboxing class? you may just be getting bored of running. Thats what happend to me.
  • inpaperclouds
    Options
    I love running, I'm not bored of it. I just suck at getting out to do it. But I went to the gym instead, so, SUCCESS