Changing habits within 21 Days

Options
Hi everyone,

It takes 21 days to change your bad habits into good ones. This thread can be used to focus on changing bad habits into good ones. I've done this a few months ago and it was amazing, because it became my support network when I felt like I was slipping back into my old ways again. I want to start this up again! Who's with me?

Rules:
- This group is for women only
- This group is for weight management, or anyone who wants to be healthy
- This group is NOT for anyone who wants to sell products or services! This group is purely a support system for women who are looking to be more healthier and change habits.

Now, who would like to join me on this over the next 21 days?

Replies

• Rubykinzxo
    Options
    Hi,

I have a few habits I want to change! I'm up for it :)
  • BombshellPhoenix
    BombshellPhoenix Posts: 1,693 Member
    Options
    Don't need the group just wanted to add that whatever you change in those 21 days make sure it's a change you're willing to last out into forever. And that 21 days isn't a magic number. ..it will be a battle for your entire life to fight for yourself. ...but it's well worth.
  • gmdaniel
    gmdaniel Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    sure why not...I'm already good for 25 days...I could use a new 21 game-changer!
  • gmdaniel
    gmdaniel Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    A habit for all to adapt..be kind be kind be kind...:love:
  • NikkiJanye73
    NikkiJanye73 Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    yes please im in
  • premneote
    premneote Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Cool!! This is going to start Monday!!
  • RiverMelSong
    RiverMelSong Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    Count me in!
  • dukaqwn
    dukaqwn Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Count me in as well. Sounds like fun!
  • Patttience
    Patttience Posts: 975 Member
    Options
    Do people write about the habits they are trying to change. Or do they just make boring note about " did it"

The other thing i notice about this forum is that its hard to keep up to speed with a thread. I never know where it goes after i post on it. You don't' have the option to subscribe so i usually just post once and forget about and expect most others do the same too.

Have i missed something?

I do agree replacing a bad habit with a good habit is a good idea.

Anyway good luck all if i don't make it back.
  • premneote
    premneote Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Okay ladies! It's almost monday! I'm going to be adding to MFP as friends and will send you messages on further instructions! Let the challenge begin! :)
  • cindyt472
    cindyt472 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    count me in
  • HappyAnna2014
    HappyAnna2014 Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I want to get in the habit of exercising 4+ days a week for 1/2 an hour.
  • aprilbaket
    Options
    I just started back with MyFitnessPal. I lost 40 pounds 3/2013-8/2013. I've gained about 15 pounds back. I want to get it off now before New Year's Day.
  • AzWifenMom
    AzWifenMom Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I'm in. I think this will get me going full speed again.
  • Fit_Happens_2021
    Fit_Happens_2021 Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    I'm in!
  • Wallflowersperks
    Options
    I'm in! What's the format of this going to be? Are we going to post about our bad habits and what we're doing to change them?
  • cpanus
    cpanus Posts: 19,371 Member
    Options
    I'm in!
  • susanmOAKLAND
    susanmOAKLAND Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Love it and I am in! I have been using MFP for about 18 days and have lost 2-3 lbs total, but am still learning about how best to count calories against exercise, etc. I think building community here with other people who want to lose 20-50 pounds will be great for me, so yeah!
  • sauron94
    Options
    Rules:
    - This group is for women only.
    Sexist dog.
  • sbrookes9
    sbrookes9 Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    Count me in.
This discussion has been closed.